Hendo knows the end is near

Yeah well fighters either keep getting better in their prime or they go downhill. Machida is twice the fighter he was when he fought Shogun and Rampage. The loss to Jones gave him a new fire to be champion again. Shogun couldn't beat machida if they fought again. Rashad couldn't beat him in a rematch either. Hendo will get stopped by Lyoto. And then maybe you machida haters will give him the respect he deserves. He is one of the top five pound for pound in the world in my opinion. And I said all that to explain.. Shogun and Hendo are on their decline. Machida took good care if himself and kept getting even more powerful. End of story.

Top 5 PFP? He has officially lost 3 of his last 5 fights, and arguably 4 of his last 6. One of his wins was a gimme in Couture, and the other against Ryan Bader. Ummmm....

My only gripe is don't even fking disrespect Dan Henderson.
His fighting style and warrior spirit should be commended.
He is the definition of LEGEND.
What have you done TS? Nothing except sit behind your computer and run your mouth. Most likely never been in a fight in your entire life.

I like Machida but this guy is making me root for good ol' Hendo

the Dragon will most l likely win, but none of us can count Dan out. I know this is said a lot, lol but all it takes is that one punch to land for Dan,and lights out.Dont count him out yet guys

a thread bashing Hendo i have heard it all now. How can you bash a true legend of the sport...u idiot

Henderson saw what Sonnen got despite having no leverage. He's acting accordingly. Good for him. He should have been from the outset.

Oh yeah if the Dragon does win he is NOT going to destroy Dan lol, thats just funny. He will win a ud

Recently I've noticed Hendo stepping out of his comfort level and trying to trash talk. The twitter jab he took at bones then saying he will fight his teammate to get a title shot lets be serious Dan you old as fuck and comin off a blowin knee at your age common man it's over, move on. The dragon is going to destroy him and he knows it he's hanging on to anything he can to stay in the UFC

Nah, Hendo is staying true to his words and upped his training by going to shit-talking school :icon_chee.

Exactly!! And all the Hendo fans are being little bitches about it. Suck it up. Your favorite fighter is about To get smashed by my favorite fighter. The Dragon wants his belt back bitches!! WAR MACHIDA!!

lol

Exactly!! And all the Hendo fans are being little bitches about it. Suck it up. Your favorite fighter is about To get smashed by my favorite fighter. The Dragon wants his belt back bitches!! WAR MACHIDA!!

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Most likely. I mean, Babalu isn't one to let things go.

I see what you did there. :cool:

Do you really think Machida ever wants to get in the cage with Jones again? Not in a million years. Is he going to wait for Jones to retire or move up to get that strap again, or is he going to change weight classes?

LOL, are you serious? Change weight classes??? MW has Silva who is a friend of Lyoto and move to HW where Jones will go to eventually? -_- Great theory!

My only gripe is don't even fking disrespect Dan Henderson.
His fighting style and warrior spirit should be commended.
He is the definition of LEGEND.
What have you done TS? Nothing except sit behind your computer and run your mouth. Most likely never been in a fight in your entire life.

You're doing the same thing man. :rolleyes:

a thread bashing Hendo i have heard it all now. How can you bash a true legend of the sport...u idiot

It's called having an opinion. :icon_surp

Oh yeah if the Dragon does win he is NOT going to destroy Dan lol, thats just funny. He will win a ud

This is what I see happening:
Dan comes in throwing bombs, gases.
Lyoto picks him apart.
Lyoto by Dec or Tko/Ko. :D

Henderson has a legitimate chance. I think he is a better pressure fighter than Shogun (though, he doesn't have Shogun's speed) and Shogun got to Machida plenty.

Please sherdog stop doing this threads about:
(Insert name of the fighter here) will destroy (Insert the supposed loser here).

The last time this happened my boy JDS got manhandled and i dont want this to happen to Machida so that same people starts calling him overrated and stuff.

Yeah well fighters either keep getting better in their prime or they go downhill. Machida is twice the fighter he was when he fought Shogun and Rampage. The loss to Jones gave him a new fire to be champion again. Shogun couldn't beat machida if they fought again. Rashad couldn't beat him in a rematch either. Hendo will get stopped by Lyoto. And then maybe you machida haters will give him the respect he deserves. He is one of the top five pound for pound in the world in my opinion. And I said all that to explain.. Shogun and Hendo are on their decline. Machida took good care if himself and kept getting even more powerful. End of story.

Well your opinion don't mean shit around here.....go watch a Bruce Lee movie....Hendo will bulldoze Machida....TKO round 3, Hendo!

Well your opinion don't mean shit around here.....go watch a Bruce Lee movie....Hendo will bulldoze Machida....TKO round 3, Hendo!

Hendo will be gassed by then, if he wins by TKO, it'll be in round 1 or in the beginning of round 2.

Back