Hendo knows the end is near

kipbrenton

White Belt
Reaction score
Recently I've noticed Hendo stepping out of his comfort level and trying to trash talk. The twitter jab he took at bones then saying he will fight his teammate to get a title shot lets be serious Dan you old as fuck and comin off a blowin knee at your age common man it's over, move on. The dragon is going to destroy him and he knows it he's hanging on to anything he can to stay in the UFC

Hendo is a legend! Shogun beat Machida twice and I bet a lot of people thought he would lose to him.

I think Hendo will lose to Machida personally but you never know with Henderson.

Don't worry TS, making good threads take time. You'll get the hang of it.

His knee may blow, but at least it doesn't suck.

Destroy?? Machida DESTROY Hendo? Geez, that word is incredibly overused over here...

Recently I've noticed Hendo stepping out of his comfort level and trying to trash talk. The twitter jab he took at bones then saying he will fight his teammate to get a title shot lets be serious Dan you old as fuck and comin off a blowin knee at your age common man it's over, move on. The dragon is going to destroy him and he knows it he's hanging on to anything he can to stay in the UFC

Exactly!! And all the Hendo fans are being little bitches about it. Suck it up. Your favorite fighter is about To get smashed by my favorite fighter. The Dragon wants his belt back bitches!! WAR MACHIDA!!

Hendo is a legend! Shogun beat Machida twice and I bet a lot of people thought he would lose to him.

I think Hendo will lose to Machida personally but you never know with Henderson.

You know, the whole "shogun won the first fight" is getting as tiresome as the diaz fans complaining about the condit loss. Just let it go.

Yeah well fighters either keep getting better in their prime or they go downhill. Machida is twice the fighter he was when he fought Shogun and Rampage. The loss to Jones gave him a new fire to be champion again. Shogun couldn't beat machida if they fought again. Rashad couldn't beat him in a rematch either. Hendo will get stopped by Lyoto. And then maybe you machida haters will give him the respect he deserves. He is one of the top five pound for pound in the world in my opinion. And I said all that to explain.. Shogun and Hendo are on their decline. Machida took good care if himself and kept getting even more powerful. End of story.

You know, the whole "shogun won the first fight" is getting as tiresome as the diaz fans complaining about the condit loss. Just let it go.

Lol just giving my personal opinion, accept it bitch

Do you really think Machida ever wants to get in the cage with Jones again? Not in a million years. Is he going to wait for Jones to retire or move up to get that strap again, or is he going to change weight classes?

tumblr_m7r3s3hZVD1rq0ws5_zpseef9bfbc.gif

Hendo has been done at 185 for many years cause the weight cut is terrible for somebody his age. But at 205 he still has a lot left in the tank. He isn't talking crap cause it's nearing the end. He is talking a lot of crap cause he lost his title shot to someone coming off a loss at 185 while he is the current 205lb strike force champ and beat a top 5 contender shogun. That would piss me off to.

Yeah well fighters either keep getting better in their prime or they go downhill. Machida is twice the fighter he was when he fought Shogun and Rampage. The loss to Jones gave him a new fire to be champion again. Shogun couldn't beat machida if they fought again. Rashad couldn't beat him in a rematch either. Hendo will get stopped by Lyoto. And then maybe you machida haters will give him the respect he deserves. He is one of the top five pound for pound in the world in my opinion. And I said all that to explain.. Shogun and Hendo are on their decline. Machida took good care if himself and kept getting even more powerful. End of story.

???

I do like Machida. I root for him all the time lol

:rolleyes:

Back