Hendo knows the end is near

Javery1313 is single handedly going to keep this thread alive with all his trolling and shit talking.

I predict 40+ pages
I know. I'm kinda impressed. You guys put up a good fight. Some of you just need to boke a schmoll and chill yo self. That's translated into smoke a bowl.. For those Sherdogers who's minds process just a tad bit slower than average. 40 plus pages?? Idk.. I wouldn't be trolling except everyone wants to try to take a stab so I'm ready for it :)

dude your sig says you don't talk shit to people you don't know. That's literally what you're doing.

embarrassed to realize youre correct,

i decided to tap out.

Recently I've noticed Hendo stepping out of his comfort level and trying to trash talk. The twitter jab he took at bones then saying he will fight his teammate to get a title shot lets be serious Dan you old as fuck and comin off a blowin knee at your age common man it's over, move on. The dragon is going to destroy him and he knows it he's hanging on to anything he can to stay in the UFC

Say whatever you want
. At least you can sit at home and call me scrawny instead of saying it to my face. You bigger guys get pretty fucking cocky but I've never had my ass kicked in my life and I'm not about to start now. Sometimes the small guy is the reason you are eating thru a fucking straw for the rest of your life. But nonetheless.. I wouldn't want to hurt someone that badly just for calling me scrawny. You make me laugh buttercup. Don't get mad. :p

Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

Last edited:
Love both fighters but Hendo by Split Decision

If this fight was 5 rounds
Machida by TKO in the 5th but since this fight will be 3 rounds
Hendo by Split Decision

People will complain afterwards as per normal on Sherdog

If it's a main event, it will be 5 rounds from what I understand about non-title fight headliners.

Hendo could always use his patented back of the head Fedor punch to win - worked for him in Strikehorse

If it's a main event, it will be 5 rounds from what I understand about non-title fight headliners.

thats true, but this is the co main event under the ronda rousey title fight. so it will be 3 rounds, which sucks

I've been using my iPhone to post on Sherdog.. And I can still read just fine.. Are you trying to make excuses? It's okay to admit you are a dip shit. Most Hendo fans are :)

wow, did hendo bang your girl or something?

Man I hope you are right because I want this to be a good fight but I see too many ways for machida to capitalize on the one dimensional aspects of Dan Henderson. Henderson is counting on that big overhand shot but Lyoto can end it with knees kicks elbows Brazilian Jui jitsu.. I just see it being a very long night for Dan Henderson. Or a very short night for him lol

Yup, cause having multiple dimensions to your game still makes you one dimensional... :rolleyes:
For fucks sake...

wow, did hendo bang your girl or something?
No.. But he is about to get FUCKED by my favorite fighter. February 23rd. Hendo can't bang nobodies girl dude.. His old ass might break a fucking hip.. Then he would have to triple up on that testosterone supplement him and Chael like to take turns shooting up into each others asses every day. That's real sweet to give each other testosterone shots :) how fucking cute!!

Recently I've noticed Hendo stepping out of his comfort level and trying to trash talk. The twitter jab he took at bones then saying he will fight his teammate to get a title shot lets be serious Dan you old as fuck and comin off a blowin knee at your age common man it's over, move on. The dragon is going to destroy him and he knows it he's hanging on to anything he can to stay in the UFC

A tad disrespectful to an MMA legend. But okay... First of all, it's no secret that time is not on Dan Henderson's side. I think he knows this but still wants to win a UFC title as that is all that alludes him in his pretty illustrious career.

Where have you been?

Hendo's always talked crap.

Can't wait for this fight !!!
Machida by 2 Round TKO.

you shut your face.

hanging on to anything to stay in the UFC?!? have you been in the daylight in the last 3 years? even if Hendo loses, hes not getting dropped by Dana.

Wait how serious was Hendo's knee injury? Is it something you can't fully recover from?

Where have you been?

Hendo's always talked crap.

Hendo's greatest ever unintentional trash talk was when he told his corner that Bisping "hits like a bitch" and then went on to KO him the next round. That was some unmatched bad-assery.

Back