Hendo knows the end is near

Even though I love both guys, I'd like Hendo to win. He will only get this one shot at Jones, should he lose now that chance is gone forever. If by some miracle he beats Machida and then Jones he will be a P4P legend forever, it would be a great MMA story. It's weird, but I got caught up in the romance of this idea, the old warrior beating the dominant young lion (Jones) and retiring as champion.

Machida winning and having another crack at Jones is cool too, it just probably wont be as big a deal.

This delusional clown is making me embarassed to be from Jersey.

I actually do favor Machida very slightly here, but LOL at Lyoto knocking him out stupid. If Lyoto wins it will almost certainly be by decision.

Anything can happen in MMA, but Dan getting KO'd is extremely unlikely to say the least. Dan is far more likely to win by finish than Lyoto is.

You are delusional. I have a really cool neighbor from Jersey. I got him to start watching MMA a few months back. I'm a little offended that he seems to actually know what he is talking about compared to dumbasses like you. Watch the fight mother fucker and be ready to hear me talking shit to you after Hendo gets finished. You fucking retarded Hendo fanboys make the most outrageous comments. "Machida can't finish Hendo" "A freight train moving at full speed would get stopped dead in its tracks by the legendary chin of Hendo" chuck Norris jokes are over for me now. Dan Henderson makes the jokes more believable than Chuck Norris. Dan Henderson is the greatest fighter on the planet! "Dan Henderson" (spoken in a Down syndrome voice like Matt Damon does throughout the movie Team America World Police)... All that said.. You are an idiot. You mad bro? LOL!!!!

*totally intimidated by some kid in a whiskey-tango-town typing how tough he will be sitting in front of a bar TV at the local do-drop-in*
Yeah what is wrong with Whiskey Tango? There are amateur fights there all the time.. I watch the fights at Bdubs because I don't buy pay per view unless I need to.. I can back up everything I say.. I train hard.. If you want to get all fucked up by a guy who only weight 155 or 160 on a good day then be my guest. I don't like your tone you need to pipe it down. Or be a man and stop hiding behind that computer screen and do something. I'm not gonna go back and forth with you on here. I'm off work all weekend and I am more than willing to knock your teeth out for you. I don't live by whiskey tango. Closer to the Plaza and Stateline Road. 96th street on the Missouri side. Get at me if you want to stop acting like a badass and man up pussy

Not believing Dan is slowing down until I see it.

Yeah what is wrong with Whiskey Tango? There are amateur fights there all the time.. I watch the fights at Bdubs because I don't buy pay per view unless I need to.. I can back up everything I say.. I train hard.. If you want to get all fucked up by a guy who only weight 155 or 160 on a good day then be my guest. I don't like your tone you need to pipe it down. Or be a man and stop hiding behind that computer screen and do something. I'm not gonna go back and forth with you on here. I'm off work all weekend and I am more than willing to knock your teeth out for you. I don't live by whiskey tango. Closer to the Plaza and Stateline Road. 96th street on the Missouri side. Get at me if you want to stop acting like a badass and man up pussy

lol.

you responded like "whiskey-tango" means something to you.

where i come from,

"whiskey-tango"- is military radio call signs for the letters w and t,

meaning slang for white trash.

to hear there is some real live white trash place called whiskey tango, and that you spend time there when you and Pappy arent making moonshine is touching,

but not near as dramatic as when you said to find you by the Stateline Road-

i think with all this high drama talk about racing to the county line before the law catches up to us, makes me think you could get some work as a writer if The Dukes of Hazzard was still on the air.

as for the rest of your silly talk-

yes, its no surprise yer a little fella, and get wound up easy.

im not surprised, nor do i care.

if you would read my signature line you would see i dont play these silly little games.

if you think im "scared", my real name is matthew marriott, you look me up on Facebook i was Bane for Halloween and thats my default pic for public consumption, the pics are me, my wife, our house, etc.

im not by any means what i would call big, - just 5' 9", 190 lbs.

but im not scared of anyone at any weight.

and typing silly hick things to me telling me to meet you past the mill right next to the big tree, well i got better stuff to do. im not only unfamiliar with the redneck places and landmarks you mention, i wouldnt go to missouri and wherever if someone paid me.

why dont you get some construction paper and a crayon, grip it real hard and write a note to momma sayin yer off to the big city.

then you can stowaway on a train (you for sure know how to do that, guaranteed) and lay on yer back at night watchin the stars and dreamin of all the stuff yer gonna do when you get to the land where peoples family trees have branches.

i think they made a animated movie about it once, and i think your part was played by a mouse or something?

anyhoo, you can find me that way.

i hold a dangerous underground karate tournament you can enter, and maybe find out how your brother was killed too?

lol.

where i come from,

to hear there is some real live white trash place called whiskey tango, and that you spend time there when you and Pappy arent making moonshine is touching,

i think with all this high drama talk about racing to the county line before the law catches up to us, makes me think you could get some work as a writer if The Dukes of Hazzard was still on the air.

if you would read my signature line you would see i dont play these silly little games.

if you think im "scared", my real name is matthew marriott, you look me up on Facebook i was Bane for Halloween and thats my default pic for public consumption, the pics are me, my wife, our house, etc.

and typing silly hick things to me telling me to meet you past the mill right next to the big tree, well i got better stuff to do. im not only unfamiliar with the redneck places and landmarks you mention, i wouldnt go to missouri and wherever if someone paid me.

why dont you get some construction paper and a crayon, grip it real hard and write a note to momma sayin yer off to the big city.

then you can stowaway on a train (you for sure know how to do that, guaranteed) and lay on yer back at night watchin the stars and dreamin of all the stuff yer gonna do when you get to the land where peoples family trees have branches.

i think they made a animated movie about it once, and i think your part was played by a mouse or something?

i hold a dangerous underground karate tournament you can enter, and maybe find out how your brother was killed too?
I live off of Stateline road. It's not a hick reference. But I'm kinda impressed with all the redneck jokes because I am originally from Texas and proud as fuck of that. I love Kansas City. Very proud to represent my family and friends from here. I didn't read your signature because I didn't give a fuck. Got ten notifications every time I get on here and now you finally got my attention. With all the bullshit about train rides and animated mouse characters, something about holding onto a crayon as long as I can.. But at the end of the day.. You need to take better care of yourself. You might not be scared of anyone at any weight but when you said you are 5'9 200lbs it just kinda made me feel bad for you. Go eat a hot dog bro. I don't care who you were for Halloween and fuck your karate tournament lol. The only tournament your fat ass is playing is some world of Warcraft haha. My Facebook is Justin Wade Avery. Don't be jerking off to my shit. That is fucking gay. And did you go thru all that trouble stirring up an argument to get my Facebook info? That's cute. Call Jenny Craig. I'm 5'11 157lbs and I actually take care of my body. I can put my knees in people faces. That's what I train for. Whiskey tango is a place in Westport.. A guy I used to Lifeguard with at the wave pool after high school is doing really well at 135lbs. Not my weight class or my cup of tea but its retarded of you to criticize an establishment where young fighters can go to figure out if they have what it takes to take it to the next level. I might even fight at that "white trash hole in the wall" so fuck you. At least I'm in shape and not just dressing up like bane for Halloween because you are a fat kid with big arms.. I don't like making fun of over weight people but you brought this on yourself. However at least you can just hide behind your computer as continue being a keyboard warrior. I shouldn't have started getting on here everyday. I am very knowledgeable about the sport and I like to hear people's opinions on here to help me understand where they are coming from but more often than not.. I'm just spending way too much time typing all this shit on my iPhone. Oh well. Just woke up anyway. Saw Django Unchained really late last night and been passed out. Jamie Foxx got Shredded for that movie. It was good shit. Back to the topic at hand.. Fuck.. What was there left to say?? Oh yeah. Machida is gonna leave Hendo sleeping kn the octagon floor. Don't be mad bro. At least you are 5'9 and 200 pounds lol. Gain five more pounds and you can fight at 205 :)

lol.

where i come from,

okay gotta say I laughed at the part about making moonshine with my pappy because I watch a show called Moonshiners sometimes :p are those your relatives on that show bro? I think his name is Jim Bob or some shit. You get that 5'9 frame from yo pappy Jim Bob??

lol.

where i come from,

so you are married with kids and shit? Kinda makes me feel bad. I'm about to turn 22.. And I kinda feel like a bully. I would be fat too if I was old, settled down, and married with a house payment. Well not fat. Just a good ole beer belly from working on the set of Dukes of Hazzard too long.. Because you somehow found out about my secret past!! Oh shit!! Hahahahahaha

Please sherdog stop doing this threads about:
(Insert name of the fighter here) will destroy (Insert the supposed loser here).

The last time this happened my boy JDS got manhandled and i dont want this to happen to Machida so that same people starts calling him overrated and stuff.

I prefer JDS, but I like Cain too. It happened with him when he got KO'd, so I guess a lot of it is fans "getting back". Typical stuff around here though, you're right. And no one, not Cain, not JDS, Machida, or Hendo should be called overrated in defeat.

This is a sport where the competition is fierce and someone has to lose. That doesn't mean shit in the scheme of things, especially when anyone can bounce back and be better the next time around.

Exactly!! And all the Hendo fans are being little bitches about it. Suck it up. Your favorite fighter is about To get smashed by my favorite fighter. The Dragon wants his belt back bitches!! WAR MACHIDA!!

I forsee you earning a distinguished reputation on this forum.

okay gotta say I laughed at the part about making moonshine with my pappy because I watch a show called Moonshiners sometimes :p are those your relatives on that show bro? I think his name is Jim Bob or some shit. You get that 5'9 frame from yo pappy Jim Bob??

so you are married with kids and shit? Kinda makes me feel bad. I'm about to turn 22.. And I kinda feel like a bully. I would be fat too if I was old, settled down, and married with a house payment. Well not fat. Just a good ole beer belly from working on the set of Dukes of Hazzard too long.. Because you somehow found out about my secret past!! Oh shit!! Hahahahahaha

lol.

more silly shit.

the reason i wrote MY REAL NAME is im neither scared or impressed,

its no surprise you are young,

or scrawny.

as for me bein "fat"-

yup.

as fat as Lombard or Palhares-

down almost to the exact dimensions.

Recently I've noticed Hendo stepping out of his comfort level and trying to trash talk. The twitter jab he took at bones then saying he will fight his teammate to get a title shot lets be serious Dan you old as fuck and comin off a blowin knee at your age common man it's over, move on. The dragon is going to destroy him and he knows it he's hanging on to anything he can to stay in the UFC

Lets be honest TS, you know whats best for Dan and his career, why dont you tell us how you really feel?

I actually think Machida takes the first two rounds but gets knocked the fuck out in the third.

:eek:

Hendo talked shit in Pride. I remember a few interviews prior to his fight with Wanderlei. TS is a troll.

lol.

more silly shit.

the reason i wrote MY REAL NAME is im neither scared or impressed,

its no surprise you are young,

or scrawny.

as for me bein "fat"-

yup.

as fat as Lombard or Palhares-

down almost to the exact dimensions.
Say whatever you want
. At least you can sit at home and call me scrawny instead of saying it to my face. You bigger guys get pretty fucking cocky but I've never had my ass kicked in my life and I'm not about to start now. Sometimes the small guy is the reason you are eating thru a fucking straw for the rest of your life. But nonetheless.. I wouldn't want to hurt someone that badly just for calling me scrawny. You make me laugh buttercup. Don't get mad. :p

Back