Hendo: It’s good to see Bisping got better but I'm gonna do my best to knock his ass out again

Hendo has some of the best wins in the sport. He is a mother fuckin legend.
never won the biggest prize when it mattered though, forever a runner up in the UFC

never won the biggest prize when it mattered though, forever a runner up in the UFC
Dan always fought the best though, just like Shogun, he was really at his best in Pride. Can't even believe he is still fighting.

I hope Hendo H-bows the side of Bisping's face out of nowhere ala Lombard. Rides off into the sunset like a baus. And then we can have a mini tourney for the new champ with Rockhold, Weidman, Jacare and Romero.

Dan always fought the best though, just like Shogun, he was really at his best in Pride. Can't even believe he is still fighting.
as I said though, never won he prize that matters

Hendo's getting his road work in ahead of the fight.

man-with-walker.jpg

If Hendo wins this fight, man, that would be amazing.

Why would they give Dan a title shot if they know he is just going to retire if he wins.

Doesn't that mean he would retire as a "paper champ" seeing as he wouldn't ever defend the title?

Although i would like to see Bisping get that one back the match up makes no sense on any level.
because if he wins and retires doesnt that setup a nice toury Chris, Luke, Jacre,Bisping, vitctor Moose... we get to start fresh

Hendo- heartandmindovercomeall.
Legend in the sport, a true hall of famer and a real patriot.
But yeah he has his share of bullshit, the bisping incident obviously;
The failure to adress cameron dollar on team USA making racist comments to bisping;
But the worst was the ufc 151 thing where hendo hurt himself and didnt tell the ufc meanwhile secretly preparing sonnen to fight jones, jones got all the heat and hendo just kind of 'uhhhmm, im an old man...i dont know...'

This fight though it couldnt have a better ending either way hendo will reitre as world champ or bisping will avenge his loss and be world champ

Hopefully Bisping Knocks Hendo TFO, then flying elbows his bloated corpse into bolivian ( ;) ) . Then after the fight Henderoid pops for all kinds of roids.

Not a fan of Hendo's late hits. Furthermore, over the years Bisping has shown himself to actually be a pretty respectful guy, in my eyes, as well a great father.

But I just can't help but wish for another H-BOMB....

'Murica I guess

Wouldn't it be hilarious if after all the talk about H-Bombs and H-Bows, that Hendo....out of nowhere...HEADKICK-KOs Bisping ala Cro Cop? We've already seen some crazy shit.

Funny, how things change. Back then wanted hendo to knock his ass out, and in the manner it happened... I loved it.

Now, 5 years or whatever, later... Hope bisping returns the favor. Manchester grew on me through the years.

Sure Hendo is old, but anyone who thinks he can't win this fight is nuts.

Yes Bisping ko'd Luke, but he's not magically a ko artist with a long track record ok powerful explosive finishes.

If Bisping wins it is a decision win in which he dances around and out points Hendo.

If Hendo wins it's because he found Bisping's chin again and put him out.

Back