Hendo: It’s good to see Bisping got better but I'm gonna do my best to knock his ass out again

Fincher7

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
“Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s happening in October, I’m not sure where just yet. I think it’ll definitely happen, I’m excited to get in there and hopefully do the same thing as last time. Not too many people gave (Bisping) a chance to win (against Rockhold), including myself. I didn’t think he could out-point Luke, and Luke’s in good shape. Up until that fight I’d never seen him have knockout power. It’s good to see he’s got better, I think it surprised everybody, mostly Luke Rockhold. He did a good job.”

“I’m sure that he wants that one back, but that one will never get back. It’s instilled in the history books with some of the best knockouts, and I’m hoping to add another one to it.”

“I don’t really know him too much, I don’t hear very highly of him as a person. I’m not fond of guys who have big mouths like that, everybody is different. Whatever, I have no desire to hang out with he guy, he just talks out of his ass. He’s an asshole.”

“I’m sure he’s improved a lot overall, but so have I. It’s on me to make sure that my conditioning is there to go every round, as well as some tactics and game plan. It’s not an easy fight, it’s up to me to make it happen. I’m going to do my best to knock his ass out again.”

Hendo is going to get KO. I feel like he's been dropped in his last 10 fights

time for Left Hook Larry to retire this gatekeeper

Bisping after Hendo is done with him.

2mwvwxv.jpg

"I'm sure he's improved a lot overall, but so have I"

lol Wow man. Just wow.

Wouldn't that be something!

<44>

The return of Hollywood Dan.

I've never been a huge fan of Bisping, but nothing would make me happier than to see him put Hendo to sleep and then land a flying elbow and, for good measure, maybe a couple of hard hammer fists onto his unconscious skull before the ref gets a chance to step in.

Sherdog tells me there's nothing wrong with doing that to your opponent, so there can't be anything wrong with wishing to see it, right?

Hendo has improved???

Why would they give Dan a title shot if they know he is just going to retire if he wins.

Doesn't that mean he would retire as a "paper champ" seeing as he wouldn't ever defend the title?

Although i would like to see Bisping get that one back the match up makes no sense on any level.

Last edited:
Hendo is a legend man, but I see Bisping finishing him with strikes, yeah I said it

war both Hendo and Bisping

"I’m sure he’s improved a lot overall, but so have I"

26FPGI3ZgduhYYVTa.gif

I think Bisping's going to make him look like an amateur for a few rounds, and then finish him with strikes later in the fight.

Hendo has improved???
he's better at losing nowadays...... better at getting dropped in fights.... also better at not chemically enhancing himself

Back