Hendo: It’s good to see Bisping got better but I'm gonna do my best to knock his ass out again

Bisping should pick Dan apart.

But Dan will stand and bang with Mike.
Mike punching harder as of late.

It would be an embarrasing loss for Bisping. Suits him right for taking this bullshit fight.

Don't complain if Bisping hits you after the bell.

Bisping should pick Dan apart.

But Dan will stand and bang with Mike.
Mike punching harder as of late.

It would be an embarrasing loss for Bisping. Suits him right for taking this bullshit fight.

Like McG with Nate, Bisquick didn't need to take this fight with Hendo.

But both guys have a mindset, and a type of professional pride, that demands they try to avenge their losses. A lot of fighters in the game do not possess this quality.

The desire to avenge losses is to be admired, not criticized. Bisquick got it back against Puke. And will now try to get it back against Dan.

bisping improved from horrendous to terrible

Interesting you say that considering he'd tied with GSP for having the most wins in the UFC.

bisping has been handed his career on a silver platter by the UFC so they could grow the british market

bisping has been handed his career on a silver platter by the UFC so they could grow the british market

Hard to make this argument after he knocks out Rockhold in 1 round.

He has added another shuffle to his H-Bomb Combo.

2908869-2874776-1385.gif

he's better at losing nowadays...... better at getting dropped in fights.... also better at not chemically enhancing himself

I seriously doubt that a 45 year old Dan Henderson, on the verge of retirement, with everything to gain and nothing left to lose, has suddenly decided to stop "chemically enhancing himself."

Hendo won't be on TRT this time. It could be a very different fight. It's still a ridiculous fight to make for the current champion.

I’m sure that he wants that one back, but that one will never get back. It’s instilled in the history books with some of the best knockouts, and I’m hoping to add another one to it.

This quote actually gives me a good feeling that dan isn't feeling too much pressure, which is good. Like he won't be going in there thinking he might lose what he previously built

I seriously doubt that a 45 year old Dan Henderson, on the verge of retirement, with everything to gain and nothing left to lose, has suddenly decided to stop "chemically enhancing himself."
I said he is better at "not chemically enhancing".... I didnt say he'd stopped

"I'm sure he's improved a lot overall, but so have I"

So if Bisbing wins he'll have beaten a prime Dan Henderson. So his resume will be up there.
Steel legged Anderson
Rockhold
Prime Hendo
That's some resume! Top 10 GOAT surely?

I like Dan. he can't lose in this situation . A loss to bisping is not going to erase the amazing career he's had and everything he's achieved . I'm sure a lot of fighters would die happy if they could be half the man as Dan Henderson has been. He has a chance in this fight but I believe he will most likely lose. Either way, it's been an amazing career.

Back