Helwani The WWE isn't happy with me right now

So we gonna have a 3 hour MMA Hour special next week where Ariel bursts into tears about how all the WWE marks are badgering him

tumblr_n8nm3hx8Wz1sgl0ajo1_250.gif

There's a strong possibility. 'Vince asked to see me...I went into the back...things got a little physical...I took a Ric Flair chop to the chest...*Sob*... Nobody there likes me...And then Vince made me kiss his ass...He had skid marks...*Sob*'.

<20>

"I mean, I appreciate the unity and all, but the irony here is beyond rich. If anyone should get what McGregor was doing it's them, no?"

No. They're marks. That's why they're WWE fans.

Ariel has officially gotten too big for his britches.

Not a damn thing wrong with Ariel's comments. Those WWE "superstars" were triggered plebs reacting to McGregor.

Lol at believing those guys were "triggered." Drama is the name of the game for them.

I thought wwe fans are the stupid ones, according to Sherdog's? Seems the opposite

Like many of you I went to bat for Ariel over UFC 199. But he is now back to his old tricks, continually inserting himself into events through manufacturing beefs and ensuring that he is the story. It's pathetic, absolutely pathetic. And in his own way, Luke Thomas is even worse.

Lost what little respect I had for him when he started crying on his podcast. I mean wtf? This isn't dr. Phil. Report some fighting news and shut the fuck up about yourself. As I've said before, he never struck me as someone who had any real interest in the sport, just saw a niche and took it.

Ariel just needs a good ass kicking

Or tombstone piledriver

Per MMA hour interview with Weidman. Also said wouldn't let his son watch it and had a problem with how they handle things behind the scenes. Does this all relate to the Brock debacle or if there is more to it.
gee do ya think that maybe it has
something to do with the fact that it is all scripted?

Not s fan of his but those tweets he sent out are spot on.

Why is this weasel popular?

Why did u click on a thread with his name on it and then wasted time replying?

Oh nevermind I got it ... you are a WWE fan. Thats why u clicked on the link.

My bad.

No clue why some think either side are legitimately mad rather than it being two groups trying to cross promote off each other.

Ariel is smart enough to know that though he is just being salty about something.

Back