Helwani The WWE isn't happy with me right now

What a idiot. The wwe crowd was the last bunch to support this weasel..
This guy is done, and I'm finished supporting this diva..

Ariel didn't do his homework.

The Wellness policy has never applied to part time wrestlers, and WWE just suspended their budding golden goose a month ago for a violation. WWE has said the only thing they will on the matter which is that they don't test part tiers only wrestlers with full time contracts. Brock will work his match then be gone for thre months per usual so suspending him doesn't do anything.

he is also ignoring several wrestlers commented on the McGregor thing and weren't upset at all. In fact some played along it is really sad how this guy is so desperate for Conor's approval. McGregor is not going to be on his shit show unless his buyrates fall into the average range which is never. Whiny leech that Ariel.

Last edited:
Ariel is jumping on some more drama? Who could have predicted that...

People should still be shitting on him for the MMA Beat last week... not this WWE BS.

Helwani really is the exact kind of person I just can't fucking stand.

Will troll people hard all day long and the moment he senses the SLIGHTEST rebuttal he cries so goddamn hard.

That kind of shit is just weak as fuck.

HxxmcT7.gif
Lol

Helwani has developed this peculiar habit recently of getting himself involved in drama and then wondering why everybody is so mad at him.

After what happened when renzo kicked his sorry ass out of 199 he thinks he is untouchable because he had a pity party on his show and people came out to bat for him.

Conor said something about the wrestlers, they fired back, all just banter and then ariel has to put out some lame ass tweets like conor needs him to back him up lol.

Vince McMahon doesn't know who Ariel Helwani is.

Not a damn thing wrong with Ariel's comments. Those WWE "superstars" were triggered plebs reacting to McGregor.

But he's trying to be the news instead of just reporting it. He's an attention seeking whore that wants more hits on his website and podcast

But he's trying to be the news instead of just reporting it. He's an attention seeking whore that wants more hits on his website and podcast
That's how he gets paid. Can't hate on him for business as usual. Ariel is who we thought he was lol.

First mma reporter to write an autobiography. Order off his website and he will sign the first 500 in tears.

That's how he gets paid. Can't hate on him for business as usual. Ariel is who we thought he was lol.

Ugh I can't stand that guy. Luke was ok until he started with that racism crap.

Some of them might be serious, but most of them are acts.

It's not that difficult figuring out reading the actual tweets.

The WWE doesn't give a shit about Jelwani.

Pretty sure Ariel has a dildo with Conor's face branded on it.

Luke Thomas has black dildo

I don't give a FUCK who Ariel has some drama with this time. Irrelevant. Go back to poking yourself with the Conor dildo, Ariel.

Back