Helwani The WWE isn't happy with me right now

What a idiot. The wwe crowd was the last bunch to support this weasel..
This guy is done, and I'm finished supporting this diva..
Lol irony.
Ariel is right. There is not a more insecure bunch than you WWE fans

No clue why some think either side are legitimately mad rather than it being two groups trying to cross promote off each other.

Ariel is smart enough to know that though he is just being salty about something.

I think it's a work and some media are in on it also. UFC 202 is being reported as not selling as great as they thought. Conor can't verbally go at Diaz the way he is use to since he lost to him so he is using WWE to promote. And as you said, the wrestlers are doing the same. Either Ariel is in on it, or not too bright and blindly nuthugging Conor.

for fucks sake, someone get him some of those estrogen blockers. bitchs permanently on his period.

So we hate ariel again?

I'm confused cause few weeks ago we all liked the guy

Isnt ariel a WWE fan, wtf is he complaining about?

Lol...why the hell is this even a thread? It's like some of you hang on to every word this attention whore says. He's a freaking "reporter." When you are trying to become the news all the time, you should no longer consider yourself to be a reporter.

Good on Ariel, fuck the WWE crowd. Being a WWE fan when you're over 14 years old is inexcusable.

Not a dad yet. Getting close tho.

Will not expose my future kids to roided actors. That shit is ridiculous.
So, no Predator, no Commando, no Conan the Barbarian, no True Lies (my fave) or Terminator???!?

You, sir, will be a garbage time father!

Isn't Ariels son like two? like he gives a shit.

Why is Ariel acting like the WWE guys tweets weren't also "in character"?

So, no Predator, no Commando, no Conan the Barbarian, no True Lies (my fave) or Terminator???!?

You, sir, will be a garbage time father!

Dude are you mad ?! All of that. Those movies are awesome. But they are movies.

Look, the problem I have with WWE is that it's really impressionable to kids, and those dudes are just plain awful. Roided retards screaming some random shit while being roided. And to kids that shit looks real even if they know it's not. They will still pick up dumb shit.

I wouldn't even have any problem with those mexican dudes with the masks, cause that shit is interesting as a performance. I don't have problems with fake wrestling as entertainment.

But cmon man... the WWE shit is just awful.

So we gonna have a 3 hour MMA Hour special next week where Ariel bursts into tears about how all the WWE marks are badgering him

tumblr_n8nm3hx8Wz1sgl0ajo1_250.gif

its not real to me dammit

ariel helwani

Dude are you mad ?! All of that. Those movies are awesome. But they are movies.

Look, the problem I have with WWE is that it's really impressionable to kids, and those dudes are just plain awful. Roided retards screaming some random shit while being roided. And to kids that shit looks real even if they know it's not. They will still pick up dumb shit.

I wouldn't even have any problem with those mexican dudes with the masks, cause that shit is interesting as a performance. I don't have problems with fake wrestling as entertainment.

But cmon man... the WWE shit is just awful.
Just teasing, man, I totally hear what you're saying.

Back