Helwani The WWE isn't happy with me right now

Ariel is playing with fire. He should be quiet as a mouse while the heat on him dies down. His job seems to rely on having friends inside his sources and if he keeps this up he'll truly get blacklisted.

Now that UFC is under new ownership I don't think he has much to worry about. The new owners don't do business like gangsters and have a much better understanding of the importance of the media and avoiding bad publicity. I'm guessing they had something to do with Ariel getting his credentials back.

HxxmcT7.gif

You would have to hate your kids to expose them to garbage like the WWE.

It's wrong on every level imaginable.

Per MMA hour interview with Weidman. Also said wouldn't let his son watch it and had a problem with how they handle things behind the scenes. Does this all relate to the Brock debacle or if there is more to it.

Did he start crying again?

Looks like Conor isn't the only o e making a name off of the WWE.

Perez Hilton of mma. Gay and dramatic as ever.

idk why hes up McGregor's ass so much. Its like he wants to be liked by him so bad, so he just takes McGregor's side any chance he gets. (PS. I thought McGregor making the entire WWE roster butthurt was hilarious, but Ariel didnt need to chime in the way he did.)

Inb4 Ariel banned from all future WWE events.

idk why hes up McGregor's ass so much. Its like he wants to be liked by him so bad, so he just takes McGregor's side any chance he gets. (PS. I thought McGregor making the entire WWE roster butthurt was hilarious, but Ariel didnt need to chime in the way he did.)

Ever the opportunist Ariel is. Maybe Mcgregor paid him to be his shill, wouldn't be the first time

I really don't think most of those wrestlers care. These guys are paid to have a social media presence.

Per MMA hour interview with Weidman. Also said wouldn't let his son watch it and had a problem with how they handle things behind the scenes. Does this all relate to the Brock debacle or if there is more to it.
I was disgusted with WWE with the Daniel Puder bull in the Royal Rumble.

Doubt Vince or anyone else over there gives two shits about him. Ariel is annoying as fuck maybe Dana has a point.

This is just a work. They are setting up a battle of reporters for Wrestlemania! Ariel Helwani vs Michael Cole!

So we gonna have a 3 hour MMA Hour special next week where Ariel bursts into tears about how all the WWE marks are badgering him

tumblr_n8nm3hx8Wz1sgl0ajo1_250.gif
Not a damn thing wrong with Ariel's comments. Those WWE "superstars" were triggered plebs reacting to McGregor.

Nothing like Ariel overvaluing his self importance. Wasn't it pro wrestling also where Ariel cut his teeth?

Back