Helwani The WWE isn't happy with me right now

chokeyou

Derp de doo
@red
Reaction score
Per MMA hour interview with Weidman. Also said wouldn't let his son watch it and had a problem with how they handle things behind the scenes. Does this all relate to the Brock debacle or if there is more to it.

giphy.gif

Why is this weasel popular?

probably ariel being a drama queen

I think people don't like him because they think he doesn't like them.

Wouldnt let his son watch WWE? It's meant for children. They watered it down so much over the years. This isn't the attitude era. The program is bascially catering to children and children alone even though the main demographic is people 30+ who watch it. (Hence why a lot of the older fans complain about the PG era) but whatever. I wouldn't let a young child see MMA. That's too violent.

Don't worry Ariel, I still like you.

I'm not going to call him a drama queen on twitter because I don't want to get another journalist to block me, haha

So we gonna have a 3 hour MMA Hour special next week where Ariel bursts into tears about how all the WWE marks are badgering him

tumblr_n8nm3hx8Wz1sgl0ajo1_250.gif

Ariel is playing with fire. He should be quiet as a mouse while the heat on him dies down. His job seems to rely on having friends inside his sources and if he keeps this up he'll truly get blacklisted.

pro wrestling threads belong in the wasteland

Back