Help me decide my next car

You guys ever upgrade your reverse camera with after market 180 degree view camera? Does that exist? I want better back awareness when reversing.

i drove a 2017 nissan altima when i visited california last year for a few hundred miles and it felt good, rode very smooth, etc. I was surprised because I have gotten burnt on imports in the past

You guys ever upgrade your reverse camera with after market 180 degree view camera? Does that exist? I want better back awareness when reversing.
is that purchased at the same place where you get left handed tennis racquets?

Going to buy one in the next week when I get paid. Thinking of spending around $35k or less. Should have good tech, reliable, and family friendly.

Leaning towards maybe one of these.

Civic Touring
Crystal%20Black%20Pearl-BK-29%2C29%2C29-640-en_US.jpg

Help me decide.

A coupe isn't family friendly, whatever you go with I would choose a 4 door.

Next to the lefty golf clubs, lefty fleshlight, lefty dildo.
left handed baseball.

I managed a Sports Authority. I "might have" sat in the office calling my own employees requesting such items. Know what happened as soon as I left the company? they went bankrupt. They needed to market to the left handed athletes

2016-lamborghini-aventador-lp750-4-superveloce-test-review-car-and-driver-photo-667354-s-original.jpg

have you test drove one of these yet? Something to consider

Jesus. Just turn your head around when you reverse. It's what we old timers have always done

Jesus. Just turn your head around when you reverse. It's what we old timers have always done
It's harder to see when you got cars parked to your right and left. Your head ain't where your trunk is. You need to try these modern cars with reverse cameras. Today, I reverse parked relatively straight thanks to the reverse camera and the computer lines on the monitor where no cars were next to me.

left handed baseball.

I managed a Sports Authority. I "might have" sat in the office calling my own employees requesting such items. Know what happened as soon as I left the company? they went bankrupt. They needed to market to the left handed athletes
Sports Authority was the only place I could think of locally that carried Columbia shorts. We now have a North Face store long after Sports Authority shut down, but they barely had any shorts in stock. Probably seasonal, but some shit should be carried year round.

I drove a Honda rental that had 3 camera views (normal, wide angle, and top down). They definitely exist.

New for 2018 Toyota Corolla Hatchback has the new CVT transmission for better acceleration from stop. Doesn't seem to give as much cargo space as regular Corolla or RAV4.
Thanks for recommendation. I’ve looked at those online and have been thinking about doing a test drive, however, I’m kinda put off but the front end design. I’ll have to see what the cargo room looks like.

As for the rav4, I’m trying to avoid going the crossover route.

Last edited:
have you test drove one of these yet? Something to consider

Pretty sweet ride, but not sure it can be a daily driver.

A 2011-12 low mileage Porsche might be ok. This one is only $25k.
d99707ddb30c4c24b013fb1073fed43c.jpg

I said $35k max on a new car. Barebones new Civic is around $20k. Fully loaded touring model maybe $33k or something. Civics are rated as top (or the top) economy cars year after year. You’re retarded.

It’s not the car itself it’s paying 35 for one.
With a quick ass 2 minute search I found multiple 2018 low mile certified civic sedans with good options for 19-20k.

So you can go drop 33k on one, or you could buy one with a few miles on the clock with the same fucking options, 2018 year model for 20, and invest the other 12-15k.

That’s what’s asinine

Where I live, home prices have risen very high, while rent prices have remained more stagnant.

Sounds like you could have bought, and sold for profit when you moved.

Instead you are out the cash on the rent.

Pretty sweet ride, but not sure it can be a daily driver.

A 2011-12 low mileage Porsche might be ok. This one is only $25k.
d99707ddb30c4c24b013fb1073fed43c.jpg

So I’m confused, do you want a family friendly ride or not?

Do you have a family? If so is the wife’s car adequate?

Jumping from a 4 door civic to a Porsche sounds like you don’t actually know what your wants and needs are.

Buick Regal TourX
2018-regal-tourx-gallery-exterior-2-18BURE00007.jpg

2018-regal-tourx-gallery-interior-1-18BURE00003.jpg
Those look sick. Too bad it’s a little higher than my price range and I’d like something with better mpg.

Buick makes very good cars though and is underrated IMO. My mom used to have a Buick Lacrosse. That thing has a lot of power. Great acceraliton. Very smooth ride. Good MPG. A bunch of badass features. Too bad a tree ended up falling on hers.

I think you might wanna look at those, ts.

Back