Helen Yee might be in trouble if this DIME piece decides to comes over to MMA

Yee looks like she smells bad, she also has airbrushed spray on make up, horrible fake tits, and too much plastic surgery. I never understood a man who can get off on a fake looking female, give me a natural woman with curves any day

LOL I remember that her name is Julie Chen she married billionaire CBS guy Les Moonves before he got metood

She got so much plastic surgery just like Helen yee, she go ta nose job, lift, eyelid surgery and wears so much make up this is her before and after
1262786.jpg

That Asian Eyelid surgery is like circumcision, its one of the most popular surgeries in LA, it can make an Asian girl look more attractive and then your kids come out with Mongolian folds because she had her fold removed

East_Asian_blepharoplasty_before_after2.jpg
I prefer shorten women so i can reach their belly button with my boomstick

That chick looks better in motion. Helen is hot, and seems to have a cool personality, but her tits are not real. I would prefer to smash that chick and date Helen
Uh oh, heres another one.

If i can suck em and fuck em, theyre real.

Always wondered if Yee had an ass. Im guessing she does now.

Uh oh, heres another one.

If i can suck em and fuck em, theyre real.

Always wondered if Yee had an ass. Im guessing she does now.
I have the feelings Yee's juggs are pretty tight and not very tasty, in there other ha d Adriana's one look so big, natural and juicy

I love watching her interviews they always make me laugh because she goes there to fighters camps with her tits dame near hanging out, and you can see the guys be slick when they check out her tits too

Omar Figueras sister is a freak too, showing up to the weigh ins for a huge fight dressed like this she knows dam well she is imagining the horny guys drooling for her, you can see the ring card girl in the back getting a little insecure seeing her fine ass getting more attention than her

I dunno if I’ve ever seen a more “fuck me” outfit in my life.

Everybody keeps talking about how hot Helen Yee is and how fighters can't stop staring at her during interviews but if this woman comes over MMA from Boxing everybody would forget Helen Yee in an instant.

Just another A level reporter covering an A level sport

Boxing wins again

Well that is because her tits are actually real...

I dunno if I’ve ever seen a more “fuck me” outfit in my life.
Bro she said that she was being sexualized and treated like a piece of meat dont do that to her bro. Respect her.

Everybody keeps talking about how hot Helen Yee is and how fighters can't stop staring at her during interviews but if this woman comes over MMA from Boxing everybody would forget Helen Yee in an instant.

Just another A level reporter covering an A level sport

Boxing wins again

You are very superficial bro, shame on you.

You forget, its not all about the looks - some guys have an asian fetish.

You are very superficial bro, shame on you.

You forget, its not all about the looks - some guys have an asian fetish.
Brother you have no idea how much asians drive my insane but my logic is still stronger than any of my fetishes so I just can't deny the facts

Back