Helen Yee might be in trouble if this DIME piece decides to comes over to MMA

Helen Yee is taller tho.. The taller woman the better looking! Helen is a big girl! That IS Sexy. She almost the same as Jones

ClqUtlAUgAAeWSc

Or ferguson

CahOuOXUcAAzr9-.jpg

she has a giant head though. looks questionable

BlissfulBeneficialCobra-size_restricted.gif

Everybody keeps talking about how hot Helen Yee is
Whenever I talk about Yee it's to explain to the ignorant and drunk Sherdoggers that she's actually quite unattractive, so don't include me in your all-encompassing statement.

She's got the face of Jacare Souza, fake tits, and the body of someone who isn't eating enough food.

68fe9662ea09c5dd1c821249f19ce245.jpg

You both got a chubby for JDS with tits. It's ok, it's 2020, nobody judgin. Live your best lives fellas.

Whatever, Mr. Magoo, go to the optometrist and have someone drive you. The only thing remotely alike about their faces is that they have similar smiles.

Damn that first picture is so unflattering <36>

Flabby stomach, flabby tits and a beat face. Yeah no, she's a 4 dude.

Everybody keeps talking about how hot Helen Yee is and how fighters can't stop staring at her during interviews but if this woman comes over MMA from Boxing everybody would forget Helen Yee in an instant.

Just another A level reporter covering an A level sport

Boxing wins again

Whenever I talk about Yee it's to explain to the ignorant and drunk Sherdoggers that she's actually quite unattractive, so don't include me in your all-encompassing statement.

She's got the face of Jacare Souza, fake tits, and the body of someone who isn't eating enough food.

68fe9662ea09c5dd1c821249f19ce245.jpg

Yeah if she didn't get those giant balloons on her chest no one would give a damn about her looks. Her face is 5 at best, done up.

I still wood.

Helen isn't that hot for an asian broad. Her chest is way too disproportionate for the size of her body. Fake tan, pounds of makeup. Even a hapa like Waterson is way hotter than Helen Yee.<{nope}>

Meh i could easy bang that bitch. Just an average thick chick with some tits

Back