Helen Yee might be in trouble if this DIME piece decides to comes over to MMA

I love watching her interviews they always make me laugh because she goes there to fighters camps with her tits dame near hanging out, and you can see the guys be slick when they check out her tits too

Omar Figueras sister is a freak too, showing up to the weigh ins for a huge fight dressed like this she knows dam well she is imagining the horny guys drooling for her, you can see the ring card girl in the back getting a little insecure seeing her fine ass getting more attention than her

would borat her

8b70892c433b1640de42e759dce2511b.jpg

I'm not sure who this woman is but her body is much better looking than Yee's. She actually has an ass and has real boobs instead of rock hard bolt ons.

Lol @ the BETAS on Sherdog thinking some post-op Asian Tranny dude looks good

You dudes are suspect.

06bea6a2-e2c1-4360-97fe-4e4fe2651214-original.jpeg

never understood the appeal of Helen Yee

she looks like a drawing by someone who doesn't know how to draw

I love watching her interviews they always make me laugh because she goes there to fighters camps with her tits dame near hanging out, and you can see the guys be slick when they check out her tits too

Omar Figueras sister is a freak too, showing up to the weigh ins for a huge fight dressed like this she knows dam well she is imagining the horny guys drooling for her, you can see the ring card girl in the back getting a little insecure seeing her fine ass getting more attention than her

That is too funny. At first the cameraman tried to get everyone in frame, then gave up and zoomed in on the dudes sister.

Helen Yee has nothing to worry about this chick is attractive but Helen Yee knows her MMA and is a qualified and credentialed reporter.

this chick would just be another bimbo like those sideline reporters for football games.

Helen Yee has nothing to worry about this chick is attractive but Helen Yee knows her MMA and is a qualified and credentialed reporter.

this chick would just be another bimbo like those sideline reporters for football games.
She is already covering a way more demanding sport like boxing, if she understand the sweet science MMA would be a walk in the park for her

Helen Yee is taller tho.. The taller woman the better looking! Helen is a big girl! That IS Sexy. She almost the same as Jones

ClqUtlAUgAAeWSc

Or ferguson

CahOuOXUcAAzr9-.jpg

Last edited:
Boxing has way better female reporters in my opinion, The charismatic Tyson fury making this hotty blush

Eddie Hearn is Dana 2.0

Better looking, bigger & more money

Boxing-News-Dana-White-Eddie-Hearn-2118504.jpg

Ill bang alf all night long

Back