Helen Yee might be in trouble if this DIME piece decides to comes over to MMA

I love watching her interviews they always make me laugh because she goes there to fighters camps with her tits dame near hanging out, and you can see the guys be slick when they check out her tits too

Omar Figueras sister is a freak too, showing up to the weigh ins for a huge fight dressed like this she knows dam well she is imagining the horny guys drooling for her, you can see the ring card girl in the back getting a little insecure seeing her fine ass getting more attention than her

not bad

https://instagram.:eek::eek::eek:u1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t51.2885-15/e35/p1080x1080/74665245_105580340856578_1656699626696575605_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.:eek::eek::eek:u1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=Tmx9uZXTy_EAX9-1B6c&oh=2e1b8353aa8c7b012e5b224c37dab592&oe=5EB80AC5

https://www.instagram.com/omayraliliane/?hl=es-la

quality chest, puts helen yee's cockeyed headlights to shame.

lol@#2020ismyyear
ycbulr4trtb41.jpg

Everybody keeps talking about how hot Helen Yee is and how fighters can't stop staring at her during interviews but if this woman comes over MMA from Boxing everybody would forget Helen Yee in an instant.

Just another A level reporter covering an A level sport

Boxing wins again

Dime piece? Maybe a nickel on a good day.

Not gonna lie. Still wood.

Hellen > abyss > that hippopotamus. Next.

Yea I liker her more than Helen Yee too, her titties are real and she doesn't come across as awkward as Helen Yee

She’s got some nice fun bags
But only like 60k followers on IG so WOOD NOT BANG
I only bang Instathots that have at least 150k followers

<Gordonhat>

I love watching her interviews they always make me laugh because she goes there to fighters camps with her tits dame near hanging out, and you can see the guys be slick when they check out her tits too

Omar Figueras sister is a freak too, showing up to the weigh ins for a huge fight dressed like this she knows dam well she is imagining the horny guys drooling for her, you can see the ring card girl in the back getting a little insecure seeing her fine ass getting more attention than her

W
O
O
D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back