Height was not the main issue in the JJ/DC fight

Jones has advantages and that's okay, but I think what your talking about is trolls, you can't reason or explain trolls

I don't think they're all trolls. Some are for sure but I think many of them are just not very bright. It's the sheer volume of these people that I find shocking.

Ultimately, it wasn't technique, size, or cardio that decided the fight. The strongest fighter mentally won that night.

I don't think they're all trolls. Some are for sure but I think many of them are just not very bright. It's the sheer volume of these people that I find shocking.

I tend to put those people in the same boat as there really isn't much of a difference between them in terms of what they say.

Jones's height and reach are a factor but being built like a giraffe has it's drawbacks too. He doesn't have the raw power and KO ability that some thicker athletes have.

People don't acknowledge that being lanky is exploitable because Jones is so skilled, he makes it appear that there are no negatives.

yup.

people think it is the height and lanky build that makes the difference and not the skill. But there have been plenty of lanky build fighters who get dominated by the more typically built stout and powerfully built guys because they do not have the skill to keep them at bay.

it is skill that is the defining difference for Jones.

hmm interesting not sure is he could even get down that low?

Back