Hector Lombard: "Yushin Okami has no chin."

So Okami got KO by the best striker in the world AS and all of a sudden he has no chin. Some people in here are ridiculous if anything Okami is going to hold up just fine the only thing Hector has going for him is a punchers chance.

But with his short frame and arm he is going to have hard time connecting against a longer fighter like Okami. If he comes forward aggressively he'll be taken down by Okami.

I see the fight going like this Okami walks Hector down the octagon set up a few jabs and then proceed to bully him up the fence and use his size and strength to pummel him for 3 whole rounds. Unless Hector can find a way to stay off his back he won't be doing much striking at all just saying.

Hector beat Boetsch and Gono, in reality.

I don't see how people are saying Okami takes Hector down and grinds him out. I don't think that's ever happened to Hector. His best chance is to stay at distance, pitter pat like Boetsch, hope not to get KO'ed, and get the favor of the judging. He'll probably get KO'ed though. The Boetsch decision was a wake up call for Hector's conservatism.

Hector beat Boetsch and Gono, in reality.

I don't see how people are saying Okami takes Hector down and grinds him out. I don't think that's ever happened to Hector. His best chance is to stay at distance, pitter pat like Boetsch, hope not to get KO'ed, and get the favor of the judging. He'll probably get KO'ed though. The Boetsch decision was a wake up call for Hector's conservatism.

Think you and the rest of the world have a very different understanding of "reality."

Getting real tired of your shit Hector.

Source: Hector Lombard: "Yushin Okami has no chin."

Looks like the UFC did not want to give Lombard the Okami fight lol. Hopefully after Lombard destroys Okami, the haters will stop hating. The way i c it Lombard will be 3-0 in the UFC.

War Lightning!

Um, he'd be 2-1 in the UFC. He lost to Boetsch, get over it already. And it's not a given that he'll beat Yushin anyway.

I thought Lombard beat Boetsh, either way it was a terrible fight. Lombard is a top 5 MW and will prove it... But I really dont like his attitude

Belcher did

iThe64rAI3xgC.gif

im just not even going to comment about that anymore lol :icon_chee

you know somethings wrong with you when you hate a fighter so much you wish for him to get stalled out

Lol, just hate his personality, know he needs to win to keep MW moving along though :D. Only called out Okami because he thinks he can KO him.

Yushin is going to bring Chael's mom to be his corner for the fight. I hear she's a baaaaad bitch.

he had a broken solar plexus, uneducated fuckers.

You can't break a solar plexus and still breathe. He said he had a broken sternum, and all i know was that he was healthy enough to be cleared by a prefight med exam, so he probably wasn't on his deathbed or he wouldn't have fought.

Zuffa protecting Okami? Please.

They'd love to cut him.

If they didn't want Lombard to fight him it's probably because they were worried Okami would grind him out and deflate Lombard's hype balloon.

Back