Hector Lombard: "Yushin Okami has no chin."

Some are already hating saying "Oh, UFC is giving Lombard favourable matchups!" :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure if Hector beats everyone and gets a title shot but loses to Silva everyone'll be like "LOL, I knew he was never any good." :rolleyes:

So is he going to fight Okami next? The article doesn't really say so.

Hopefully Lombard can reach his chin. :icon_lol:

So why the fuck where you calling him out? Tryin to pad that record up eh?

Hope Okami wall n stalls the shit out of this boi...

So is he going to fight Okami next? The article doesn't really say so.

Yeah it's been confirmed

Yeah it's been confirmed

Because a lot of people think Okami could lay & pray him which I don't see that happening at all. Lombard has never had a problem against bigger guys. Te Huna who's a LHW got tossed around like nothing when he faced Lombard

Hector has no top ten wins. Okami does.

Lombard is 1-1 against mid tier opposition and he's complaining about not getting Anderson Silva? Still, you gotta appreciate a guy who's willing to lift the heavy water.

Hopefully Lombard can reach his chin. :icon_lol:

hes fought and Ko'd guys over 6 2" hell do fine

Yeah it's been confirmed

you know somethings wrong with you when you hate a fighter so much you wish for him to get stalled out

I like Hector, and he's a beast, but damn does that dude talk a lot of shit. Making a serious push for Bisping's spot as the biggest shit talker in the MW division.

He took like 20 uppercuts to the jaw and that fight gave him the reputation of having no chin.

lombard overpowers and KOs Okami for free.

Okami is too slow for hector's explosive power.

Okami has a small chance of grinding it out. But hector is a powerful judoka.

I see hector waitin and catching okami with a big shot and ending it

Okami is 12-4 in the UFC...and has fought every top-ranked guy thrown to him. Even his fights outside of the UFC...has Anderson Silva and Jake Shields on his resume.

If he ever gets to 20 wins in the UFC, he should receive serious consideration for the HoF.

Okami wins this one, he outsizes and will outclass Lombard.

I think so too. Okami's been described as the strongest MW by a few people. Hector's strong too, but he's at a leverage disadvantage with being about 5 inches shorter.

Back