Hector Lombard: "Yushin Okami has no chin."

Okami is going to grind the shit out of him, just like he's done to so many other guys.

Lombard is 1-1 against mid tier opposition and he's complaining about not getting Anderson Silva? Still, you gotta appreciate a guy who's willing to lift the heavy water.

Boetsch was prob top 10 when they fought.

I think so too. Okami's been described as the strongest MW by a few people. Hector's strong too, but he's at a leverage disadvantage with being about 5 inches shorter.

I think the height is an advantage in some ways and a disadvantage in others, I think Hector will have the advantage in terms of who gets the takedowns, he has a lower center of gravity and has better TDD. Okami will be able to throw knees in the clinch more easily with the height advantage.

Hector has been trash talking a lot as of lately.

I sincerely hope Okami wins, but yeah Lombard probably takes this. God dam!!

Hopefully Lombard can force Okami too keep this fight standing. I'm not in the mood for a grinding battle right now.

hector will have his first top 5 win!
Okami isn't ranked in the top 5 anymore. Well at least not by Sherdog.

I think so too. Okami's been described as the strongest MW by a few people. Hector's strong too, but he's at a leverage disadvantage with being about 5 inches shorter.

Have any names as to who said that? Just curious because other than Rogan saying he was strong in general I haven't heard that he is the strongest overall.

why are there almost 300 guests viewing this thread.. thats alot of lurkers

Lol at everyone who says Okami won't get that chin checked in this fight because he can jab and hold people on the fence. Ill take your money

hes fought and Ko'd guys over 6 2" hell do fine

you know somethings wrong with you when you hate a fighter so much you wish for him to get stalled out

I was thinking the same thing.

Lol at everyone who says Okami won't get that chin checked in this fight because he can jab and hold people on the fence. Ill take your money

Will be hard to check his chin when he's underneath Okami or smashed against the cage for 15 minutes.

Lombard by KO from the Sprawl.

Hypothetically speaking, Okami will likely feint and when Lombard reacts, Okami will shoot. Lombard will sprawl and hopefully he shows how to punish someone for missing a TD.

Back