Hector Lombard: "Yushin Okami has no chin."

Hmmm...I just read the article and Hector says there that he wants to fight the best and that's why he called out Okami but the UFC didn't wanna do it because they think Okami's got a glass chin.

Zuffa protecting Okami? Please.

They'd love to cut him.

If they didn't want Lombard to fight him it's probably because they were worried Okami would grind him out and deflate Lombard's hype balloon.

They could have cut his after losing to Boetsch but they gave him a gimme fight so he can come back to the win-column.

You can't break a solar plexus and still breathe. He said he had a broken sternum, and all i know was that he was healthy enough to be cleared by a prefight med exam, so he probably wasn't on his deathbed or he wouldn't have fought.

Of course, if Lombard have been so brave in the ring as your on the keyboard, he had beaten Tim even with a broken sternum :icon_lol:

well if he has no chin Lombard will have a hard time touching it! i hope Lombard KOs him with that said

Zuffa protecting Okami? Please.

They'd love to cut him.

If they didn't want Lombard to fight him it's probably because they were worried Okami would grind him out and deflate Lombard's hype balloon.

No way the UFC is looking to cut Okami. No one gives them a gateway into the Japanese market better than Okami.

So how's Hector going to test it? Hopping?

h49A8DCA1

tell me youre joking.

Okami has been a top 10 MW for a very long time. He will go down as one of the 10 best 185's of all time. This is coming from someone who really doesn't like him

Good fight. It's gonna be interesting to see if he can neutralize Okami's grappling in this one, avoid the takedown or get back to his feet quick if he gets taken down.

Of course, if Lombard have been so brave in the ring as your on the keyboard, he had beaten Tim even with a broken sternum :icon_lol:

No medical board would clear a fighter with a fractured sternum. If, by some freak accident, said fractured sternum were to break further and a shard were to turn inward, it could affect the heart, the lungs, or a major artery/vein. This would be detrimental to a fighter's life and if he was stupid enough to not report it, then he shouldn't use it as an excuse to cover up his loss.

Okami has been a top 10 MW for a very long time. He will go down as one of the 10 best 185's of all time. This is coming from someone who really doesn't like him

He wont be in the hall of fame. Im almost positive

Hector hasn't shown anything that makes me believe he can beat Okami. Okami is just going to do to him what he did to Belcher.

So you'd prefer a three round snooze fest to a sick KO because you don't care for one fighter's personality?

That's sus, bro.

The only thing sus is that a fighter with Mike Tyson-esque power keeps on calling out fighters with glass chins with no KO Power. This is the guy who wass a belt holder in another organization and is supposedly going to beat Silva.

Gegard wants to fight Silva why not make Gegard v Lombard II and winner gets the champ.

He wont be in the hall of fame. Im almost positive

He's not there yet but if he gets to 20 wins in the UFC...he will make it in.

This is not Cooperstown where the criteria is so stringent. 20 wins will make him one of the winningest fighters in UFC history. More wins than Royce, BJ, Randy, Tito or Chuck.

He's not there yet but if he gets to 20 wins in the UFC...he will make it in.

This is not Cooperstown where the criteria is so stringent. 20 wins will make him one of the winningest fighters in UFC history. More wins than Royce, BJ, Randy, Tito or Chuck.
I doubt that would happen. Not hating on okami. I just cant see 20 more wins in his career. Hed retire before then

Back