HB2 (NC Bathroom Bill) stands, not repealed.

Transgender people already use the bathrooms that they want
Newsflash: you've been sharing the toilet with trannies your whole life.

Maybe they do, and this law won't stop them. But it does at the very least send a message that transgenderism is wrong. Like laws against gay marriage before the SC legalized it didn't prevent gay relationships, but they sent a message that gay relationships are not honorable.

Maybe they do, and this law won't stop them. But it does at the very least send a message that transgenderism is wrong. Like laws against gay marriage didn't prevent gay relationships, but they sent a message that gay relationships are not honorable.
I see

If trannies weren't so hard left on immigration, I'd support them. But they are, so I will oppose them on everything they want.

Please do not use affiliated websites for your sources, makes you look like you zero idea what you're talking about and are being brainlessly fed by whatever your party says.
I dont have a party fucktard , i try and leave the partisan knob slobbing to others......like yourself. It happened to be the first hit on a cursory google search , do you dispute the cases outlined , or are you just gonna cry about the source?

My position on the matter comes soley from my 4 decades of observing human behavior . Dudes can get weird as shit when it comes to sex , and i hapen to think we are presently at an acceptable level of balancing the publics general freedom of movement with protecting more vulnerable among us. Im also admittedly imfluenced by having 3 daughters and a wife , females.......the half of the population that is gonna have to deal with the bulk of any unsavory consequences resultant from the push to pretend like we are all special little snowflakes that need our every whims catered to by society at large.

Im sorry , but you missed jim crow , you missed the native american genocide , maybe try hitching that pathetic little wagon of yours to something that actually matters.

" your party" .....ha !

I dont have a party fucktard , i try and leave the partisan knob slobbing to others......like yourself. It happened to be the first hit on a cursory google search , do you dispute the cases outlined , or are you just gonna cry about the source?

My position on the matter comes soley from my 4 decades of observing human behavior . Dudes can get weird as shit when it comes to sex , and i hapen to think we are presently at an acceptable level of balancing the publics general freedom of movement with protecting more vulnerable among us. Im also admittedly imfluenced by having 3 daughters and a wife , females.......the half of the population that is gonna have to deal with the bulk of any unsavory consequences resultant from the push to pretend like we are all special little snowflakes that need our every whims catered to by society at large.

Im sorry , but you missed jim crow , you missed the native american genocide , maybe try hitching that pathetic little wagon of yours to something that actually matters.

" your party" .....ha !

It's nice how you vacillate between the positions that these laws don't change anything and that they change things because they will cause unsavory consequences. This contradiction is inevitably laced with cursing, teenage insults, and prevarication which would make Hamlet jealous. P4P one of the worst posters in the WR, atm.

It's nice how you vacillate between the positions that these laws don't change anything and that they change things because they will cause unsavory consequences. This contradiction is inevitably laced with cursing, teenage insults, and prevarication which would make Hamlet jealous. P4P one of the worst posters in the WR, atm.

When have i said they wont change anything......thats you.

To paraphrase " transgender people already use the bathrooms they want....whats the big deal to these scared bigots"

For the record i have zero problem with transgender people . I DO have a problem with giving a skeesy guy looking for an eye full the legal protection to do so. That case in washington state in my apparently shitty link actually happened , he was challanged for being in the girls locker room , sighted that law.......then what? You can never prove a thing if we open it up to someones whim. You wont even admit that abuse could and statistically will happen ( just like it does now concerning trannie discrimination ) .

Do you have kids ? A wife ? How would you feel about the situation if Steve the 34 year old weirdo decided he was transgendered and wanted to stroll in and undress and shower in the same room as your teenage daughter? As long as he keeps his cock to himsef there would be zero to be done.......totally comfortable with that huh?

Look , i could give 2 shits what you, Mr Random jerkoff imagines my position in the imaginary pecking order around here to be . That matters only betwixt your ears , in other words it doesnt. Tell us all what your favorite color is while youre at it , idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
We just had a case in my county (northwestern WA) where a guy went into the Target's ladies room and was taking pictures of like an 8 year old under the stall wall.

Woman should be comfortable in the bathroom.

We just had a case in my county (northwestern WA) where a guy went into the Target's ladies room and was taking pictures of like an 8 year old under the stall wall.
I think we had a thread on that case.

Was this dude really a cross dresser that liked wearing a wig or dress, a phony trans that did it to get access to little girls, or a real life full time transgender? I don't remember. But shoot they have these gender fluids that change gender on a whim now.

I think we had a thread on that case.

Was this dude really a cross dresser that liked wearing a wig or dress, a phony trans that did it to get access to little girls, or a real life full time transgender? I don't remember. But shoot they have these gender fluids that change gender on a whim now.
He was 100% male and just waltzed in there.

At first appearances he was ID'd on his shoes and he was like "I never wore those no shoes" to which I think the prosecutor was like "there is a FB photo of him, in the shoes, with the same hat that was seen in surveillance tapes"

I think we all know it's a matter of time before a republican in the state gets caught blowing a gay prostitute in a women's bathroom.

This isn't even a problem for the transsexuals that actually pass for the sex they're trying to be. They can use that bathroom and nobody will ever know.

I don't understand the logic of this bill.

Imagine there's a female-to-male trans person. They've got men's jeans and a polo shirt on, they've got buzz cut hair. They've had their breasts surgically removed or tape them down with Ace bandages. They've started hormone therapy, so their voice has deepened, and they've started growing facial and body hair. For all outward appearances, this is a man. But because they haven't turned their clit into a dick, they are legally going to have to use the women's restroom? How do you think the women in the restroom are going to feel? Or are they going to be calm and collected about it because this dude still has a vag?

You're cool with this guy going into the restroom while your wife and daughter are in there?
buck.jpg

Back