HB2 (NC Bathroom Bill) stands, not repealed.

No matter what side you are on when it comes to bathroom selection, the fact is the NC Republicans lied about what they were going to do. They said they would repeal HB2 if Charlotte repealed their LGBT protection. Charlotte did repeal their protection and the NC republicans did not repeal HB2. They came up with something that looked like a repeal but had a clause that unconstitutionally stripped local governments from creating local protections and they didn't even enact that.

Simply put, the NC Republicans are huge pieces of lying shit.

I think that old ladies with purses should have the right to beat the crap out of men that go into girl's locker rooms. That's how it used to be, and it worked well.

Last edited by a moderator:
This debate is easily settled by science. XX Chromosomal pairing means you're a woman. XY paring means you're a man. Any other funky things like genetic Chimeras or Mosaics can be addressed. Believing that you're a woman despite having XY Chromosomal pairing and male reproductive parts is idiocy. Saying that you feel feminine or have always had female tendencies and feelings is fine. You're DNA still says that you are a man. If you have to ignore scientific truth to justify your wants and feelings then something is wrong and it isn't society's view on the subject.

XX Chromosome = Use the Woman's room

XY Chromosome = Use the Men's room

Could you expand on what you mean by this problem with transgenderism?

Sure. Pretending to be the opposite sex/gender is immoral. A transgender is rebelling against reality. They are trying to replace truth with falsehood.

Sure. Pretending to be the opposite sex/gender is immoral. A transgender is rebelling against reality. They are trying to replace truth with falsehood.

I believe that I am a Werewolf / Raisin hybrid from an advanced civilization living at the Earth's core. You mean to tell me that my belief in such a thing does not make it so? To hell with you! I AM a Werewolf / Raisin hybrid and I demand special considerations as such!

Some of the law I disagree with since its not about bathrooms.

However the part about allowing men into the bathrooms, showers or whatever of girls and women is a good law. I would like to see something added that trans should get reasonable other accommodations.

If you have a dick you go in one room if you don't you go in the other. I don't care if you were born with one and had it removed.

So if they repealed the law what would prevent the city from going back and making their same law. It was a bad deal for those that support this law.

If the trans think they have a constitutional right to use the shower of their choice then take the law to the supreme court and see what happens.

In the state/cities that have outlawed discrimination on the basis of gender identity, where is the statistically significant uptick in crimes against children by those who identify as a gender not listed on their birth certificate? Surely you have evidence to support your 'inviting criminal behavior' argument.

It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad that people actually think there's a plethora of otherwise law abiding trannies just waiting to flood the public restrooms of your local business establishments with the aim of molesting children, if it were only legal. They managed to hold off these disgusting perverse urges before, but now that the commy libs passed an ordinance banning discrimination on the basis of gender identity they can finally unleash the years of harbored sexual frustration by sneaking into the women's restroom at the local rec center and preying upon little girls.

Where is the " signifigant uptick" in trannies thatve been legit damaged by the onerous burden of pissing in stall x or y? Whats the horrible wrong thats we are all suposed to pretend like exist here for the benefit of the satistically insignifigant few among us ? I dont wish transgendered people any ill , i dont think many people do. But you know as well as I do , that a " signifigant " percentage of males have a tendency of acting in an overtly inappropriate manor when sex is involved, having 3 daughters and wife Im not too keen on creating a giant grey area for the few thatll inevitably abuse it to hide behind.

You open that door and codify that the distinction is now entirely between someones ears , youll have nothing to say , no leg to stand on when some guy in a raiders jersey decides he wants to shower with your wife at the Y.

This is one of the weirdest arguments.

Side A has bathrooms marked Male and Female, want biological males to use the male one, biological females to use the female one. Okay, I'm fine with that.

Side B wants bathroom genders to be so that someone who may have been born a male or female but has permanently and irrevocably switched gender orientations can use the other bathroom. Okay, I'm fine with that, score one for side B.

Not good enough. Side B wants to make it so that someone can ostensibly change orientation on a whim, making the change of genders whenever they please, and making them indistinguishable from someone who might be going into the other gender's bathroom for sexual gratification. I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that going into the other sex's bathroom, dressing room, shower, or locker room for gratification purposes is still considered wrong at this point. Now I'm no longer on board with side B's cause. It's time for side A to push back.

Side A says no, there's problems with that stance, that it makes it impossible for us to distinguish between genuine gender-changers and perverts, which will just make for all sorts of issues and problems. Not to mention having to change the signage and/or structure of every bathroom in every public place in the country. Should we legislate a third gender neutral bathroom for every business?

Side B says well, you just need to stop being so uptight, there's always been trans in the "other" bathrooms, just get over it, it doesn't make a difference who uses what bathrooms, put us all in unisex bathrooms for all we care.

That's when I say this: If you're telling us we shouldn't care what bathroom you use, why don't you just adopt that attitude yourselves, and leave things the way they are? If it's okay for side B to have women and girls put up with men in their locker rooms and showers and bathrooms, if they're gender-agnostic enough to just ignore the "Men" or "Women" labels on the doors, if it doesn't matter if they just made them all "Men/Women/Whoever" signs, why have this fight?

If you don't care about the labels on the doors, and it's supposed to mean nothing to us you which one you use, just do us a favor and go with the one that matches your genitalia. Honestly, what's wrong with bothering less people?

The left today seems caught in a self-contradictory state of being offended by the simplest, most common things, yet they're willing to absolutely maximize the amount that they offend, inconvenience, and create discomfort for others.
I have a bigger issue with the government telling people how we have to perceive certain individuals. It's pretty clear to anyone without a warped mind that a man who takes hormones and has surgeries to make him look like a female is still a guy. While I can respect his decision to change his name, take hormones, have surgeries, and dress in the manner he pleases, I draw the line at things like being changing Title IX to encompass gender and changing medical documentations such as birth certificates to play into this craziness. Well that, and gender-fluid attention whores using public showers with women.

I also see it as just another push forward by radical social engineers in their grand journey towards a power grab under the premise of a utopian society, and it's nauseating watching people sit back and let them move forward.

This is one of those nationwide stories that shouldn't' have been nationwide, imo. Let Oregon and Washington handle it the way they want to, let N. Carolina do the same. This shouldn't be some national conversation. North Carolina people only should be the ones debating this.

You know youre running out of shit to cry about when bathrooms are our equivelant to the legit civil rights struggles of the past. Its really some pretty silly shit , and amusing to watch people fall all over themselves to be the next Fredrick Douglas or Harriet Tubman of this puffed up problem.

You know youre running out of shit to cry about when bathrooms are our equivelant to the legit civil rights struggles of the past. Its really some pretty silly shit , and amusing to watch people fall all over themselves to be the next Fredrick Douglas or Harriet Tubman of this puffed up problem.
Now you're making me wonder if someone said the same shit about segregation. "Let Oregon and Washington handle it the way they want to, let N. Carolina do the same". That sounds bad now. I need to rethink the principle i'm using.

I have a bigger issue with the government telling people how we have to perceive certain individuals. It's pretty clear to anyone without a warped mind that a man who takes hormones and has surgeries to make him look like a female is still a guy. While I can respect his decision to change his name, take hormones, have surgeries, and dress in the manner he pleases, I draw the line at things like being changing Title IX to encompass gender and changing medical documentations such as birth certificates to play into this craziness. Well that, and gender-fluid attention whores using public showers with women.

I also see it as just another push forward by radical social engineers in their grand journey towards a power grab under the premise of a utopian society, and it's nauseating watching people sit back and let them move forward.

I understand that there are gay people, and transgender people. I am straight, and there's just no way I would be comfortable trying to live as a gay person. So I empathize with the discomfort a person must feel if they're born one sex and wish they were the other. I get why some would have surgery, or at least dress as the other sex.

If a person wants to change gender, I'm cool with it. Man, go be a woman if that's what you were meant to be. Use the ladies room from now on.

But this gender-fluid thing is bullshit. Not because it's impossible for a person to be gender fluid. Because it's impossible to accommodate a person who wants to be completely flexible with their choices but demands things be made a certain way for them. Their gender may be at their whim, but the rest of us don't need to be compelled to accommodate their whim. If they want to be flexible, they should be able to fit into lots of molds, including those of the society at large. Asking others to bend to their changing will is more egregious as them having to bend to tradition.

I understand that there are gay people, and transgender people. I am straight, and there's just no way I would be comfortable trying to live as a gay person. So I empathize with the discomfort a person must feel if they're born one sex and wish they were the other. I get why some would have surgery, or at least dress as the other sex.

If a person wants to change gender, I'm cool with it. Man, go be a woman if that's what you were meant to be. Use the ladies room from now on.

But this gender-fluid thing is bullshit. Not because it's impossible for a person to be gender fluid. Because it's impossible to accommodate a person who wants to be completely flexible with their choices but demands things be made a certain way for them. Their gender may be at their whim, but the rest of us don't need to be compelled to accommodate their whim. If they want to be flexible, they should be able to fit into lots of molds, including those of the society at large. Asking others to bend to their changing will is more egregious as them having to bend to tradition.
I understand the struggle as well. Not from personal experience, but I've studied the basics and have treated several in the medical realm. If this whole thing would be put to rest with legit transgenders being able to walk into a public restroom, take care of business, and leave--I'd be much more inclined to support it. This is a case of giving someone an inch and having him push for a mile, though.

I completely agree on the gender fluid stuff.

Do you think people are born this way? Or this is learned?

Do you believe this new "gender classifications" are legitimate?

(Seriously questions...not trolling)

Do you think people are born this way? Or this is learned?

Do you believe this new "gender classifications" are legitimate?

(Seriously questions...not trolling)

No, they're not born this way and there's nothing legitimate about it. Sexual deviance masquerading as scientific enlightenment.

NC Republicans are bottom of the barrel. If they had just said from the beginning that they wouldn't budge, I could respect that.
Instead, they lie to get Charlotte to repeal their ordinance. Duplicitously try to sneak in a provision. Pass laws to limit powers of the Governor when they didn't like the election outcome. McCrory himself acts classless in the face of defeat. Is there something in the water there?

Now you're making me wonder if someone said the same shit about segregation. "Let Oregon and Washington handle it the way they want to, let N. Carolina do the same". That sounds bad now. I need to rethink the principle i'm using.

Segregation by skin color is a whole helluva lot less ambiguous than this try hard non crisis will ever be.

On another note , if we are gonna codify that whatever you feel your are goes , what happens with the selective service now? Can i now join victory lady fitness and demand full access to the facility? Can I now sue my insurance company for charging more for car or life insurance as a male? You can bet your sweet gender fluid ass that a million wrinkles like those are gonna become issues despite the cries of " show me where its been a problem" crowd says.

On another note , if we are gonna codify that whatever you feel your are goes , what happens with the selective service now? Can i now join victory lady fitness and demand full access to the facility? Can I now sue my insurance company for charging more for car or life insurance as a male? You can bet your sweet gender fluid ass that a million wrinkles like those are gonna become issues despite the cries of " show me where its been a problem" crowd says.
Indeed. It has worked without issue for hundreds of years. Even with transgendered or genetically different sexes becoming more voiced in the recent 50 years, I haven't seen much discrimination.

Transgender people already use the bathrooms that they want
Newsflash: you've been sharing the toilet with trannies your whole life.

Back