HB2 (NC Bathroom Bill) stands, not repealed.

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

NC Lt. Gov. Dan Forest said:
"No economic, political or ideological pressure can convince me that what is wrong is right," Lt. Gov. Dan Forest said in a statement early Wednesday. "It will always be wrong for men to have access to women's showers and bathrooms. If HB2 is repealed, there will be nothing on the books to prevent another city or county to take us down this path again."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...cline-repeal-controversial-anti-lgbtq-n698696

4-11-16-HB2-bill-jpg.jpg

Damn was wanting to see what that redhead looked like naked in the shower at the fitness Club after identifying as a woman for a day.

Kidding, glad to see it.

were gonna keep winning until were sick of winning

its 2016. stop acting like its still 2015

get with the times liberals, youre on the wrong side of history

Men shouldn't be allowed to go into girls restrooms. We've already had phony trannies go into dressing rooms to perv on girls. When you allow it, then women are afraid to say something not wanting to be called a bigot. That drops everyone's guard and puts more girls in danger.

Men shouldn't be allowed to go into girls restrooms. We've already had phony trannies go into dressing rooms to perv on girls. When you allow it, then women are afraid to say something not wanting to be called a bigot. That drops everyone's guard and puts more girls in danger.

In the state/cities that have outlawed discrimination on the basis of gender identity, where is the statistically significant uptick in crimes against children by those who identify as a gender not listed on their birth certificate? Surely you have evidence to support your 'inviting criminal behavior' argument.

It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad that people actually think there's a plethora of otherwise law abiding trannies just waiting to flood the public restrooms of your local business establishments with the aim of molesting children, if it were only legal. They managed to hold off these disgusting perverse urges before, but now that the commy libs passed an ordinance banning discrimination on the basis of gender identity they can finally unleash the years of harbored sexual frustration by sneaking into the women's restroom at the local rec center and preying upon little girls.

In the state/cities that have outlawed discrimination on the basis of gender identity, where is the statistically significant uptick in crimes against children by those who identify as a gender not listed on their birth certificate? Surely you have evidence to support your 'inviting criminal behavior' argument.

It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad that people actually think there's a plethora of otherwise law abiding trannies just waiting to flood the public restrooms of your local business establishments with the aim of molesting children, if it were only legal. They managed to hold off these disgusting perverse urges before, but now that the commy libs passed an ordinance banning discrimination on the basis of gender identity they can finally unleash the years of harbored sexual frustration by sneaking into the women's restroom at the local rec center and preying upon little girls.
Yeah we've had war room threads of phony trannies getting into girls restrooms/dressing rooms to perv on girls. I don't have time to find them though.

It's not just trannies. Any man would be allowed to use a woman's bathroom. Any pervert would be allowed. It's a dumb policy just to help some tiny fraction feel more comfortable.

It's not just trannies. Any man would be allowed to use a woman's bathroom. Any pervert would be allowed. It's a dumb policy just to help some tiny fraction feel more comfortable.

Colorado, Iowa, Oregon, and Washington all have laws allowing transgender people the right to use a gender identity-appropriate restroom. Has there been a statistically significant rise in the types of crimes you are concerned about? If there was a surge in such crimes, were the suspects/convicted persons in the class of individuals you suspect would be using these laws to exploit children (ie, men or transgendered persons using women's restrooms as a place to molest children)?

Colorado, Iowa, Oregon, and Washington all have laws allowing transgender people the right to use a gender identity-appropriate restroom. Has there been a statistically significant rise in the types of crimes you are concerned about? If there was a surge in such crimes, were the suspects/convicted persons in the class of individuals you suspect would be using these laws to exploit children (ie, men or transgendered persons using women's restrooms as a place to molest children)?
If one girl is sexually molested or raped because this law allows men legal access, it's one too many.

So boys turning 18 can identify as females to avoid the draft? Or do women need drafted? Just trying to get a sense of your convictions here.

I mean I kind of root for you guys on this, because it is BS the way political and economic power has intervened to overturn this law, but then I remember that there is shit that actually matters that people could be standing and fighting for.

For instance.....The NSA is in open violation of the US constitution.

You care about gun rights? Well wake up, because an assault on one constitutional right, is an assault on all of them.

Tranny bathrooms. What are we talking about here, this is misdirection folks.

If one girl is sexually molested or raped because this law allows men legal access, it's one too many.

Your contention that there are some men or transgendered persons who possess a high respect for the law when it comes to bathroom laws but not when it regards molesting children is utterly absurd.

"You know what I'd really want to do right now? Go molest some kids. And I could've done it if it weren't for that darned bathroom law! I guess I'll just have to wait until it becomes legal to claim to be a woman..."

Unless you can provide proof that these concerns are real and have demonstrative negative effects in the states with laws on the books preventing discrimination on the basis of gender identity, it's just irrational fearfulness.

So boys turning 18 can identify as females to avoid the draft? Or do women need drafted? Just trying to get a sense of your convictions here.

If 18 year old boys were falsely claiming to identify as a girl to avoid the draft it would constitute a form of fraud and would be treated as such. As it stands today, transgendered men don't have to register.

As to my personal feelings, I'd prefer that all citizens be eligible to be drafted, but that is not the current law. Your concern about there possibly being a large amount of teenage boys declaring themselves to be women (or at least not males) seems incredibly far fetched.

If 18 year old boys were falsely claiming to identify as a girl to avoid the draft it would constitute a form of fraud and would be treated as such. As it stands today, transgendered men don't have to register.

As to my personal feelings, I'd prefer that all citizens be eligible to be drafted, but that is not the current law. Your concern about there possibly being a large amount of teenage boys declaring themselves to be women (or at least not males) seems incredibly far fetched.

Can you cite the military exception for those with wee-wee's who really wish they had a woo-woo? I find that shocking. Unless it's the ol' Section 8?

klinger7.jpg

There's murmurs of adding women to the draft. We can only hope equality prevails.

What's the test to determine if someone is having a true identity crisis or just looking to not be forced into the killing game? Seems like an increase in tolerance will breed more cases. Or has the intolerance not really kept these folks from pursuing their dreams?

This is one of those nationwide stories that shouldn't' have been nationwide, imo. Let Oregon and Washington handle it the way they want to, let N. Carolina do the same. This shouldn't be some national conversation. North Carolina people only should be the ones debating this.

All these stupid fucking share bathroom laws do is fuck up every concert I've been to since these bum ass liberals started with this horseshit. When the chicks room is a fucking mile long, they all pile into the men's room saying "obama said we could". No fucking joke about that either.

I mean I kind of root for you guys on this, because it is BS the way political and economic power has intervened to overturn this law, but then I remember that there is shit that actually matters that people could be standing and fighting for.

For instance.....The NSA is in open violation of the US constitution.

You care about gun rights? Well wake up, because an assault on one constitutional right, is an assault on all of them.

Tranny bathrooms. What are we talking about here, this is misdirection folks.

Preventing people from redefining reality is not unimportant.
The big problems come because no one bothered to fight to the little ones.

if someone drops a grenade at your feet, you don't ignore it just because of the whistling sound of approaching bombs.

It's pretty amusing watching the conservative Jihad against transsexuals after getting their asses handed to them by gays. They might have just found an enemy they're capable of defeating. Everybody has a gay friend or family member but the same can't be said about trans.

LOL, yea because anyone who would do that would stick around to be arrested. You think once they get a creepy look or two from someone they just stick around?

Just because there are not more arrest doesnt mean shit is not happening.

Whats so fuckin difficult, if you have a dick and look like a man go pee in the mens room stall. If you have a dick but look like a girl, go pee in the womens room stall. The end.

Back