HB2 (NC Bathroom Bill) stands, not repealed.

Transgender people already use the bathrooms that they want
Newsflash: you've been sharing the toilet with trannies your whole life.

It flies over their heads. These laws (such as HB2) are proactively proscribing transgendered persons from using the restrooms they previously had been using. If there was ever a political issue dominated by truly irrational fear it is this. I have asked for statistical proof that allowing trans persons to use the restrooms of their choice has increased child molestation; or for proof that laws like HB2 reduce sexual crimes against children/women. All you ever get is responses like "durrr, it is common sense, why do you ask for proof?".

Unbelievable.

It flies over their heads. These laws (such as HB2) are proactively proscribing transgendered persons from using the restrooms they previously had been using. If there was ever a political issue dominated by truly irrational fear it is this. I have asked for statistical proof that allowing trans persons to use the restrooms of their choice has increased child molestation; or for proof that laws like HB2 reduce sexual crimes against children/women. All you ever get is responses like "durrr, it is common sense, why do you ask for proof?".

Unbelievable.
My concern is for the potentially heinous viloations of civil liberty it seems would be needed to enforce such a thing.
"I think that thing coming out of the women's room is a man."
"Ok let's call the cops."
*cops shows up, demand to see genitals*
"Whoops, sorry mam. You just real ugly."

Unbelievable.

Both of you two dumbshits admit that currently there isnt even a problem , that trannies largely do what they want unmolested , and in classic whiney progressive fashion insist on pushing forward in legislating for problem that by your own admission doesnt exist. In your excitement to stroke each other off , and whisper sweet nothings to each other concerning your superior grasp on the situation comparative to the rest of us peons , youve yet to acknowledge that putting it into law you are now giving legal protection to those that will inevitably abuse the spirit of the law for their own gain.....youve eliminated any discretion that so far has been metted out without issue.

I dont want to hear you bitching when Joe bob weirdo decides he wants to unzip his carharts and wave his cock around in the Arbys bathroom to get his jollies of while your 10 year old is in there. There will be absolutley nothing anyone can say about it at that point.

All these stupid fucking share bathroom laws do is fuck up every concert I've been to since these bum ass liberals started with this horseshit. When the chicks room is a fucking mile long, they all pile into the men's room saying "obama said we could". No fucking joke about that either.

That's been the case as long as I can remember with the exception of the Obama part, and I'm in my 30's and live in Canada.

Women's bathroom is full -> some brave chick heads over to the guys side. Seen it all over the country and it's never been a problem.

Both of you two dumbshits admit that currently there isnt even a problem , that trannies largely do what they want unmolested , and in classic whiney progressive fashion insist on pushing forward in legislating for problem that by your own admission doesnt exist. In your excitement to stroke each other off , and whisper sweet nothings to each other concerning your superior grasp on the situation comparative to the rest of us peons , youve yet to acknowledge that putting it into law you are now giving legal protection to those that will inevitably abuse the spirit of the law for their own gain.....youve eliminated any discretion that so far has been metted out without issue.

I dont want to hear you bitching when Joe bob weirdo decides he wants to unzip his carharts and wave his cock around in the Arbys bathroom to get his jollies of while your 10 year old is in there. There will be absolutley nothing anyone can say about it at that point.

Again, provide proof that states and/or cities with such protections in place have seen a spike in crimes by those who are now, inevitably, abusing the spirit of the law by engaging in sexual misconduct/indecency. (you know it would still be illegal for Job bob weirdo to engage in that behavior, regardless of Trans protections).

I'll chalk you down in the 'irrationally fearful' category.

Again, provide proof that states and/or cities with such protections in place have seen a spike in crimes by those who are now, inevitably, abusing the spirit of the law by engaging in sexual misconduct/indecency. (you know it would still be illegal for Job bob weirdo to engage in that behavior, regardless of Trans protections).

I'll chalk you down in the 'irrationally fearful' category.

It hasnt been done on a large scale yet , youre on crack if you dont think there will be issues. Will it an epidemic? I doubt it , but there WILL be cases where people with secondary intentions will attempt to use the giant grey area afforded under the law as protection.

" irrational fear" , rich coming from the person that desperatley wants another law on the books to solve a non existent problem. Take your own advice and point out the daily or weekly cases of the scores of poor down trodden trannies being oppressed and tossed out of bathrooms.

It appears NC did not learn anything with a Democrat being elected governor. Doubling down on the Christian Sharia vote, will get you voted out.

This is one of those nationwide stories that shouldn't' have been nationwide, imo. Let Oregon and Washington handle it the way they want to, let N. Carolina do the same. This shouldn't be some national conversation. North Carolina people only should be the ones debating this.
This

States should be allowed a certain amount of self governance when it comes to laws that are questionable and up for debate while the federal government doesn't intervene.

Another reason I'm pulling for North Carolina to stand strong on this is it rustles my jimmies the NBA decided to pull the 2017 all-star game from North Carolina over this, but won't even think about pulling the hornets out of the state or slow down on opening up shops across the Middle East to expand their brand and generate profit. It's all hypocritical

It hasnt been done on a large scale yet , youre on crack if you dont think there will be issues. Will it an epidemic? I doubt it , but there WILL be cases where people with secondary intentions will attempt to use the giant grey area afforded under the law as protection.

Right. You think there are perverts out there with criminal intentions who don't mind illegally molesting kids, but won't do it unless a proactive law preventing gender identity discrimination is enacted. Multiple states already have such protections. That is a large enough sample size to see whether such an increase in crime by persons abusing such protections has occurred. To date, I've seen no such evidence nor has anyone even attempted to provide it.

the legendary Tunnel, one the greatest clubs ever to grace NY, had unisex bathrooms.

You aren't making any sense. You're just rustled again.

Not even gonna try? I suppose I'm giving your character more credit than you are.

Your argument is that if we save one person from sexual assault, then the law is worth it. No other consideration needs to be made. So why not have laws keeping children away from christian priests? That would most certainly prevent many more sexual assaults.

Right. You think there are perverts out there with criminal intentions who don't mind illegally molesting kids, but won't do it unless a proactive law preventing gender identity discrimination is enacted. Multiple states already have such protections. That is a large enough sample size to see whether such an increase in crime by persons abusing such protections has occurred. To date, I've seen no such evidence nor has anyone even attempted to provide it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/...bused-women-and-children-amanda-prestigiacomo

Now , provide a sampling of all these cases of well intentioned transgendered people plucked out of locker rooms and bathrooms. You want me to provide evidence of zero harm , when the onous should be you.....the rule changer. All laws , no matter how just have some negative consequences, you pretending like this is the lone exemption is disingenous as shit , just like your cheap wig and fake tits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even gonna try? I suppose I'm giving your character more credit than you are.

Your argument is that if we save one person from sexual assault, then the law is worth it. No other consideration needs to be made. So why not have laws keeping children away from christian priests? That would most certainly prevent many more sexual assaults.
I'm not Catholic so ask them.

So boys turning 18 can identify as females to avoid the draft? Or do women need drafted? Just trying to get a sense of your convictions here.

I don't think it works like that.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/...bused-women-and-children-amanda-prestigiacomo

Now , provide a sampling of all these cases of well intentioned transgendered people plucked out of locker rooms and bathrooms. You want me to provide evidence of zero harm , when the onous should be you.....the rule changer. All laws , no matter how just have some negative consequences, you pretending like this is the lone exemption is disingenous as shit , just like your cheap wig and fake tits.

Please do not use affiliated websites for your sources, makes you look like you zero idea what you're talking about and are being brainlessly fed by whatever your party says.

I don't think it works like that.

It kind of sounds that way, going by this. Unless there's a test that says if someone is telling the truth or not.

If 18 year old boys were falsely claiming to identify as a girl to avoid the draft it would constitute a form of fraud and would be treated as such. As it stands today, transgendered men don't have to register.

LOL, yea because anyone who would do that would stick around to be arrested. You think once they get a creepy look or two from someone they just stick around?

Just because there are not more arrest doesnt mean shit is not happening.

Whats so fuckin difficult, if you have a dick and look
It kind of sounds that way, going by this. Unless there's a test that says if someone is telling the truth or not.

I think you would have to undergo a psychological test like all soldiers do.

I'm pretty sure that test will determine if you have a gender identity issue.

I think you would have to undergo a psychological test like all soldiers do.

I'm pretty sure that test will determine if you have a gender identity issue.

I don't know how it works. I asked the other guy but don't think he responded. But once we start drafting women will there be any reason to dismiss these people from the obligation? Then we just need unisex single-stall bathrooms everywhere and we can all enjoy some equality.

I don't know how it works. I asked the other guy but don't think he responded. But once we start drafting women will there be any reason to dismiss these people from the obligation? Then we just need unisex single-stall bathrooms everywhere and we can all enjoy some equality.

Unisex bathrooms are the bomb dude.

I can take the fattest and loudest shit I want without bothering the person beside me.

Back