Television HAWKEYE Series (Premieres Nov. 24, 2021)

Enjoyed the series overall. Some silly fight scenes in that finale, but still my fave of the marvel shows so far

So Laura gets her Shield Rolex back, and she's mockingbird, I think we all knew that was coming

Maya shot KP but she probably leaves him for dead, which won't be the case, he'll survive.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already, but Alaqua Cox is actually deaf and an amputee. Hope she gets some more MCU screen time

Seemed an unnecessary scene. We know they're not throwing away his character just for this series, we know he didn't manage to kill her cause she has her own show (though maybe he turned the gun on her and left her for dead and that's the lead-in to her show) so really we're in the same spot we were before it and just left with more questions than leaving the characters where they were before that

Last edited:
Just started watching this last weekend with the wife. I don't like Hawkeye I think his character is boring as hell. This show has been great so far. We are about 3 episodes deep. The girl who's teaming up with him isn't annoying like I thought she would be and is a great character.

At the end, Clint and Laura haven't seen each other for a couple of weeks. He just retrieved a huge macguffin for her. It's Christmas.

When he arrives back home, they don't kiss, but hug.

That seemed weird to me.

At the end, Clint and Laura haven't seen each other for a couple of weeks. He just retrieved a huge macguffin for her. It's Christmas.

That seemed weird to me.

I think you're seeing something that's not there lol

That seemed weird to me.

It’s not been weeks, just a few days. Clint just took the kids to NYC to see the show.

I think we can even count how many there were:
Night of Day 1: Clint takes the kids to the musical, the party/auction goes to hell.
Day 2: Clint tracks down suit. That evening he allows himself to be captured.
Day 3: near dawn you get the car chase. That night they go to Echo’s apartment and get in the rooftop fight with Yelena.
Day 4: At night, the confrontation with Echo with Clint in the Ronin suit.
Day 5: Kate and Clint learn the truth about her mom. That night you have the party and the big fight.
Day 6: Clint and Kate arrive at the farm.

All told, less than a week.

It’s not been weeks, just a few days. Clint just took the kids to NYC to see the show.

I think we can even count how many there were:
Night of Day 1: Clint takes the kids to the musical, the party/auction goes to hell.
Day 2: Clint tracks down suit. That evening he allows himself to be captured.
Day 3: near dawn you get the car chase. That night they go to Echo’s apartment and get in the rooftop fight with Yelena.
Day 4: At night, the confrontation with Echo with Clint in the Ronin suit.
Day 5: Kate and Clint learn the truth about her mom. That night you have the party and the big fight.
Day 6: Clint and Kate arrive at the farm.

All told, less than a week.
We can't assume watching the play was Day 1. For all we know, it could have been day 7 of his trip with the kids. It could have been the culmination of the vacation with his kids.

Laura is Hydra.

Lydra.

That was a fun little series, got me in the festive mood.

The finale definitely had some silliness. Despite all the trick arrows the thing I found most jarring was how quickly Eleanor gets that car turned round and at that speed to hit Kingpin.

I'm sure we'll see more of Kingpin, I like how he handles Kate physically with brute force. Martial artist Kingpin might be comic accurate but I don't like it. Will take more than a single bullet to take him out too.

Most importantly, I'm looking forward to a full length Rogers the Musical to appear on Disney Plus.

Series was entertaining. The only thing I don’t understand is how ugly Hawkeyes kids are. I mean he’s a good looking guy and his wife is attractive. Those kids are hideous though.

D'Onofrio didn't disappoint. Still brought the physicality and menace to the role. That face twitch when dealing with Kate's mom was perfect.

Series was fun. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Agreed. The Don always throws heat:cool: He dominates every scene he's in.

Either MCU Fisk is Enhanced or he's wearing serious body armour under that(frankly hideous)shirt. He also seemed stronger than his Netflix version; ripping the car door off without any effort. And while he's obviously injured and in pain by the end, he literally walks off an arrow to the chest, getting hit by a car and an explosion.

A good ending to the most enjoyable MCU series thus far. One thing I didn't like was Clint using Natasha's secret whistle to convince Yelena. It came dangerously close to,

"You're killing...MARTHA!"

"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!
":rolleyes:

The elevator scene was funny. I thought Yelena and Kate Bishop played well off each other,

Yelena, "You did that really cool body-throw..."

Kate Bishop, "Thanks...stop making me like you!"

Yelena, "Sorry, I can't help it";)

D'Onofrio didn't disappoint. Still brought the physicality and menace to the role. That face twitch when dealing with Kate's mom was perfect.

Series was fun. I enjoyed the hell out of it.
His voice changing during the same scene as if he couldn't maintain the fake voice long enough was weird.

Didn't know he had super strength to rip a car door off.

Is it possible they once again used a major baddie like one time use toilet paper?

The trick arrow manufacturing scene was a bit too long and the ice rink no look shooting was I dunno.

Did Kate had a secret identity codename in the comics?

She should have used a trick arrow to give Kingpin the fire crotch and see if that would stop him.

Would have been nice if Daredevil showed up in costume.

Yelena's got a much nicer face than ScarJo.

Disappointed the post credits scene was just extended full song version of the broadway show and not something connecting to some upcoming show or storyline.

Series was entertaining. The only thing I don’t understand is how ugly Hawkeyes kids are. I mean he’s a good looking guy and his wife is attractive. Those kids are hideous though.
The youngest isn't anywhere as ugly as Hawkeye and the older two kids and Kate.

His voice changing during the same scene as if he couldn't maintain the fake voice long enough was weird.

Didn't know he had super strength to rip a car door off.

Is it possible they once again used a major baddie like one time use toilet paper?

The trick arrow manufacturing scene was a bit too long and the ice rink no look shooting was I dunno.

Did Kate had a secret identity codename in the comics?

She should have used a trick arrow to give Kingpin the fire crotch and see if that would stop him.

Would have been nice if Daredevil showed up in costume.

Yelena's got a much nicer face than ScarJo.

Disappointed the post credits scene was just extended full song version of the broadway show and not something connecting to some upcoming show or storyline.

Hawkeye

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back