Social "Having non-binary representation in animated shows for young folks [children] is so vital"

Yeah, what a modern evil that we have not had to face before. This is certainly now an issue that has never existed before. Damn you liberals.

latest
Diablo + Mr Crabs + Kaitlyn Jenner?

It's key for sexual perverts to get present their sexual perversions to kids for two reasons:
1. grooming
2. recruitment
Maybe but I think its more the fact being kid friendly is the holy grail of normalization. If its suitable for kids it suitable for anyone so the push is to normalize this kind of stuff in the context of kids media so that in the future its not even controversial.

Looking at this case specifically apparently the character is a shapeshifter so it kind of makes sense that they're non-binary.

It's weird.
Back when I was a kid, sexuality was something children didn't give a shit about until biology came calling.
<{hughesimpress}>
I don't get that, never had a "girls are icky" stage myself. I thought girls were cute as far as I can remember and from an early age I more or less understood sex, its really not that complicated. Not saying that therefore we should include this stuff in kids shows, I would prefer if they're left to shows that at least target adolescents.

And look where that led us? Oh wait to here, where this gender nonsense has grown wildly out if control. Thank you for plugging that and proving our point for us.

DAMN YOU MODERN LIBERALS FORCING TRANNYS!!!!! THIS NEVER HAPPENED IN THE OLD DAYS!!!!!!

bugsoperahorse.gif

DAMN YOU MODERN LIBERALS FORCING TRANNYS!!!!! THIS NEVER HAPPENED IN THE OLD DAYS!!!!!!

bugsoperahorse.gif
That's completely different, Bugs is crossdressing for the sake of humor. He's not cross-dressing to set the example that crossdressing is okay.

To be fair the character this non-binary person is supposed to be playing is a shapeshifter so in a way its kind of fitting.

That's completely different, Bugs is crossdressing for the sake of humor. He's not cross-dressing to set the example that crossdressing is okay.

To be fair the character this non-binary person is supposed to be playing is a shapeshifter so in a way its kind of fitting.

The guy I was responding to was complaining about HIM, who was also supposed to be funny.

Note to parents, that remote thing can change the channels and turn it off.

How about checking out what your kids watch.

If people don’t watch is dies.

Maybe but I think its more the fact being kid friendly is the holy grail of normalization.

That's almost becoming a cultural death knell of sorts and I'm not sure if it's even desirable anymore at this juncture. A gay cultural death knell. I can't really think of anything positive which has come of societal normalization post-Stonewall, only ever more insane and completely unrelatable - if not diametrically opposed - subgroups.

At the same time, it would be preposterous to stand against what are basic civil rights. It would be preposterous for society to gladly take and utilize the intellectual capital of gay people while swagger jacking and heterizing various cultural elements at the same time it denies people basic civil rights.

As far as the other bit, kids are going to be and turn out gay regardless of the environment they're brought up in as they always have been. When they realize that, they will seek out and find it on their own volition as they always have done; it doesn't need to come to them. And people who do that are a bit suspect IMO. I've never seen the "sex appeal" of slender, unmuscular, androgynous-looking male bodies, which is what children have.

I don't get that, never had a "girls are icky" stage myself. I thought girls were cute as far as I can remember and from an early age I more or less understood sex, its really not that complicated.

Yeah, there's a whole lot of incendiary things people parrot on here and that never happened, but this was personally relatable:
So you were one of the early bloomers it seems. Not trying to be a dick but IIRC there is some evidence that ties early onset of sexual activity to so called alternative sexuality. I ain't no psycholomagist though so don't take my word for it.

We need more creepy weirdo representation on TV.

The Ku Klux Tran are relentless.

There's He-Man, and there's She-Ra. The fuck do they think they are to turn that into She-Man. <{clintugh}>

Back