Social "Having non-binary representation in animated shows for young folks [children] is so vital"

giphy.gif

"I'll be joining the cast of She-ra and the princesses of power" he stole my line

Yeah, what a modern evil that we have not had to face before. This is certainly now an issue that has never existed before. Damn you liberals.

latest

Yeah, what a modern evil that we have not had to face before. This is certainly now an issue that has never existed before. Damn you liberals.

latest
Atleast they made the satanic tranny the bad guy in powder puff girls

So vital to promote the agenda...

I thought the old He-man and She-ra were blatant enough.

so is monitoring what your kids are watching.

do the thing you're supposed to be doing, and this shouldn't be an issue for you

I'd 'LIKE' this 100 times if I could. Blatant.

This is different culture though, hard to judge.

To be fair, I didn't even realise I'd spent my childhood doing the Health Hustle to gay anthems until someone told me much later that the Village People were gay.
"The Village People are ga...? oh yeah. Of course."

To be fair I didn't even realise I'd spent my childhood doing the Health Hustle to gay anthems until someone told me much later that the Village People were gay.
"The Village People are ga...? oh yeah. Of course."

The 1960s Jonny Quest was gay as fuck too. They tip their hand right from the intro, check the gaze between Dr. Quest and Race Bannon over the jazzy soundtrack. <45>

JQV.jpg

"I'll be joining the cast of She-ra and the princesses of power" he stole my line
Non binary?

a742bd83f60d7a53ecff1d53aa826daf2634b3a3b9943e5a027b692ffb0592c3.jpg

One of the most prolific literary figures of our time.

* Transgender Today: Jacob Tobia for The New York Times[16]

* I am neither Mr, Mrs nor Ms but Mx for The Guardian[17]

* Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Gender-Neutral Pronouns for Motto by Time Magazine[18]

* An Open Letter to North Carolina's Lawmakers from a Trans North Carolinian for Women's Health[19]

* Telling Trans Stories Beyond 'Born in the Wrong Body for BuzzFeed[20]

* I Have Long Nails Because I'm Proud Of What They Mean for BuzzFeed[21]

* The 1970s Feminist Who Warned Against Leaning In for BuzzFeed[22]

* An Affront against All Women for New America Weekly[23]

The 1960s Jonny Quest was gay as fuck too. They tip their hand right from the intro, check the gaze between Dr. Quest and Race Bannon over the jazzy soundtrack. <45>

Thankfully for most of my childhood I didn't have TV, so I never caught the gay.

Thankfully for most of my childhood I didn't have TV, so I never caught the gay.

JQ was several decades before my childhood so it makes you wonder; still think it's a humorous avi in-joke reference. People actually debated about the fact given how "subtle" it came off (No), but it was the 1960s. The classic custody battle on "Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law" 35 years later emphatically confirmed.

Oh God, I remember seeing that guy on my youtube feed like 3 years ago when they forced that shit onto you even more than now.

I heard the lisp and destroyed my computer.

Did Cint get banned? He'd have a name within 3.5 seconds.

Back