Social "Having non-binary representation in animated shows for young folks [children] is so vital"

Yeah, what a modern evil that we have not had to face before. This is certainly now an issue that has never existed before. Damn you liberals.

latest
And look where that led us? Oh wait to here, where this gender nonsense has grown wildly out if control. Thank you for plugging that and proving our point for us.

I thought the old He-man and She-ra were blatant enough.
Hahaha there is that. But man this stuff is straight up propaganda. just unacceptable, and many people will parrot this fool too because he has a platform

Thank you for plugging that and proving our point for us.

Hey man, Jonny Quest and He-Man are classics with iconic characters and they were age-appropriate. I don't have a fucking clue what that thing 7437 posted is though. :confused:

Hey man, Jonny Quest and He-Man are classics with iconic characters and were age-appropriate. I don't have a fucking clue what that thing 7437 posted is though. :confused:
Don't remember Jq that well. I didn't have cable so I saw it like a dozen times maybe.
It's one thing to have it in there. It's another to be like she ra is a non binary tranny and we should applaud that xhe is so brave. No thanks. I'm out

I love when conservatives fear things that aren't scary.

I don't even think animated shows for young people are vital - not sure why filling them with confused/insane folk would be.

Don't remember Jq that well. I didn't have cable so I saw it like a dozen times maybe.
It's one thing to have it in there. It's another to be like she ra is a non binary tranny and we should applaud that xhe is so brave. No thanks. I'm out

Race Bannon was The Man, dude.

giphy.gif

But there's only one HE-MAN.

giphy.gif

Race Bannon was The Man, dude.

giphy.gif

But there's only one HE-MAN.

giphy.gif
Haha I just love that it's Mike pence now..
But yeah He man was cool. A weird new concept and certainly not gay at all

I love when conservatives fear things that aren't scary.
I love when progressives believe having social boundaries equates to fear because their own moral decay blinds them.

What adults do in their own home is none of your business. No one is trying to influence your children.

To

Non-binary people are vital in children's cartoons

<{cruzshake}>

To be fair I didn't even realise I'd spent my childhood doing the Health Hustle to gay anthems until someone told me much later that the Village People were gay.
"The Village People are ga...? oh yeah. Of course."
I had a similar experience with Judas Priest

giphy.gif

I said "sadomasochism, gay sadomasochism. "

"Really?"

I had a similar experience with Judas Priest

giphy.gif

I said "sadomasochism, gay sadomasochism. "

"Really?"

Hah... I'm not familiar enough with Judas Priest to know whether it's anywhere near as obvious as The Village People.

I gotta say

Not sure what pronouns to use but dude in the op is hilarious. He styles himself like a costume designer would if told to make a character look 'non-binary'. Like 'UMm EXCuSE ME did you just call me she? Can't you see the perfect amount of stubble I left to look unintended so you can tell I'm not tryna be too feminine ?!'

It's like Bill Burr's bit on the lesbian he saw that was dressed like a construction worker, but like down to the toolbelt and shit.

Hah... I'm not familiar enough with Judas Priest to know whether it's anywhere near as obvious as The Village People.
ULKLH7W6ZCS5M3GWCY2QWR57HU.jpg

I didnt know what sadomasochism was when Priest entered my life and when I was told I thought people were just messing with me. Didnt make sense. Still doesnt, but that little farm boy I was back then was very confused about it all.

Kids that young probably wouldn’t get it anyway, while in general I think it depends on the genre. Like in comedy you can mock sexuality a bit (within reasons), while in drama the struggle is taken seriously.

But yeah sometimes I wonder why sexuality has to be political at all. Why can’t people just be?

Kids that young probably wouldn’t get it anyway, while in general I think it depends on the genre. Like in comedy you can mock sexuality a bit (within reasons), while in drama the struggle is taken seriously.

But yeah sometimes I wonder why sexuality has to be political at all. Why can’t people just be?
It's the pendulum effect.

Gay people got tired of being harrassed and beaten up and excommunicated from their families etc and rightfully so.

Transgenders also got their asses kicked for a long time.

So this is what happens.

I hope a time is approaching in the future were none of this shit is celebrated or demonized. You are what you are and no one cares. What do you think? What do you do? How do you treat other people? These are the real standards.

Like in comedy you can mock sexuality a bit

This is pure comedy.

Hennessy on my lips, take a little sip
Privacy on the door, I'ma make the shit grip

Rich :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, eight-figure, that's my type
That's my type, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that's my type
Eight-inch big, ooh, that's good pipe
Bad bitch, I'ma ride the dick all night

New wrist, new whip, ride around dipped
I can see why, all these basic hoes pissed
Bust down wrist, not a bust down bitch (Ah)
Said I want your man, no the fuck I don't sis (Uh, uh)
If he a rich :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, why he still hitting licks? (Licks)
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s spending bread but he still can't hit
Bitch please (Bitch), Lamborghini keys
Pussy dripping ice, he get flown out to me
Bitch please, I want a man with the Bs (Yeah)
Pussy from the Bay, goin' dumb on the D

Hennessy on my lips, take a little sip
Privacy on the door, I'ma make the shit grip

Bad bitch, I'ma ride the dick all night

New wrist, new whip, ride around dipped
I can see why all these basic hoes pissed
Messy hoes like to pop shit (Messy hoes)
You the type that's fuckin' for the rent (You a thot)
All on another :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: dick (On the dick)
Hair ain't nothin' with a inch (Hahaha)
Do it on his face with a thizz (Ugh)
I'm a boss tycoon with the shit (What)
Run it up (Uh), pin it up, big butts (Ayy, ayy)
Try your luck (Uh), you know my bitches been touched

Back