Social "Having non-binary representation in animated shows for young folks [children] is so vital"

It’ll be in Marvel movies in the next 10 years. Anything for money

s0210.gif

You guys should tag returned bans with their old names. Would be nice to know who's coming through the revolving door.
would've been nice to give him a proper welcome back <45>

You guys should tag returned bans with their old names. Would be nice to know who's coming through the revolving door.

The idea is that they creep back in. Pull their heads in. Demonstrate that they can post appropriately.
So we don't out retreads unless they are banned again.
In Palis' case, with the number of times he's been banned for the same behaviour, he's worn out his welcome altogether.

so is monitoring what your kids are watching.

do the thing you're supposed to be doing, and this shouldn't be an issue for you

Most people do....but why is this even a thing? It's not going to stop. It's only going to progress and become more and more mainstream.

Anyone that forces their radical opinions on children should be sold to the Taliban.

They tip their hand right from the intro, check the gaze between Dr. Quest and Race Bannon over the jazzy soundtrack. 45
I don't doubt that there was subversive elements all along, but if that's gay everything is gay.

Obviously fantasy has always been important to you man. No need to even bring that up.

I don't doubt that there was subversive elements all along, but if that's gay everything is gay.

If you watch some of the episodes, it's made pretty clear (especially if ur ghey and recognize coding). Jonny and Hadji were also little boyfriends but that's far less suggestive. And then there was this, which HB green lit:
The classic custody battle on "Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law" 35 years later emphatically confirmed.

Aren't tons of cartoon characters of no specific gender though?

Or do these fruitcakes actually want the character to explicitly say 'I am gender queer.'

Aren't tons of cartoon characters of no specific gender though?

Or do these fruitcakes actually want the character to explicitly say 'I am gender queer.'

It would be far worse if this dude was actually appearing on screen as himself or something, the character he voices is a lot easier on the eyes.
I mean, whatever lol.

Screenshot-2019-10-22-at-10.51.26.png

It's the pendulum effect.

Gay people got tired of being harrassed and beaten up and excommunicated from their families etc and rightfully so.

Transgenders also got their asses kicked for a long time.

So this is what happens.

I hope a time is approaching in the future were none of this shit is celebrated or demonized. You are what you are and no one cares. What do you think? What do you do? How do you treat other people? These are the real standards.

You hope there comes a time when men believing theyre women is not demonized, ie criticized?

Or if it actually happened in children’s show, I still wouldn’t care. Because I’m totally unaware of the widespread nature of this agenda and could careless about its effects on children and society...and that makes me cool.

FTFY

So what is the “agenda”? Is it making kids more accepting of gay and trans people? Who gives a shit? That’s a good thing. But all you pussies just want to be outraged about something, so you act like they’re trying to turn kids gay or something.

If your kids’ constitution is so weak that seeing gay and trans characters in cartoons turns them gay, I have news for you. Their sexual preference is the least of your problems.

Back