Have you started skipping events?

I haven't watched any cards on fight pass. I still get the PPV's though.

I'll usually at least watch the main event, but I rarely watch a full card now. I just don't have time. There's way too much

I'm losing interest. Used to be excited for cards and now it's like meh.

this.

i usually end up planning something else to do, then i look up and say, 'damn, that card was tonight...oh well'

There were 2 cards last weekend. This summer is stacked with cards almost every week and people usually have a lot going on in the summer.

Have you started skipping UFC events? Do you plan to skip any events?

Yes..its funny as I only started to recently.. Some womens fights don't interest me so I skip them.. I started watching a bit more boxing which is new for me..

I skip them. Then watch them the next day or just check the results on wiki.

I skip events a bunch, but always read up

*squints and pushes glasses up nose*

Didn't watch any of the fights this past weekend, just checked the results. Been watching B-ball and hockey playoffs, and I am not really a hockey fan.

Didn't watch the fights either, watched baseball instead.

Where do you live?

The Netherlands. I have a long work week so my weekend is for drinking, the Sunday for fights.
The main event is usually around 4 A.M.

Watched Moose vs Munoz. Skipped other fights. Fabio vs Miocic was a joke fight. Ended as I expected. Two cards, watched two fights.

Heck yeah. I have a life outside of MMA.

If im not working, I.never miss one. Ill even go out for a free one sometimes, unless its on fight pass.

I may be one of the few people that does this, but bars that put these fights on and with sound are places I like to go to enjoy these cards as if it were an event. I like talking w strangers about fighters and upcoming fights. Yes this means I have occasional moron, but its not as common as it used to be years ago. That said, more cards means more social nights out. Cuz I sure as shit am not gonna piss away the summer watching soccer or baseball.

Of course, there's like 50+ events a year and I have a life.

Started last year before that had watched everyone since 05

UFC used to be a monthly thing I'd look forward to and plan events arounds.
Now it's a "oh ufc is on? Who's fighting?" and either "Oh cool let's watch" or "who's that?"

Back