Have you started skipping events?

I watch maybe 2-3 fights of a whole card nowadays.

yeah if the card sucks and im busy. but sometimes even if it sucks i'll go up to the bar and watch it

This is the first year that I have missed a UFC fight in a while. I'm not skipping entire events, but I have missed a few internet prelims if I'm out doing something.

Unfortunately I think we all want to see more events but in order for that to occur the fighters are sometimes less than stellar.

I have missed fights more often, but not the whole event.

I skip events all the time and watch the interesting or talked about fights another time.

Oh yeah, I don't watch a majority of cards anymore. Most I'll do is watch specific fights afterwards, but that's got more to do with my interest for MMA having pretty much disapeared more than anything.

Didn't watch either card last weekend, there was literally one fight that interested me and that was Mousasi vs Munoz, which I only saw a few days after

I wouldn't stream because its illegal. But there are so many events. But of course I wouldn't stream them.

yes, automatically skip all fight pass events now. also, no more prelims unless they are on tv. all the fighters just become even more unknown now that fights arent free on youtube

If I'm not interested in a card, I'll probably only watch the last 3 or so fights. I don't think I've outright missed an event in a while though.

No. I watch every UFC, Bellator and WSOF event whenever possible. I definitely buy less PPVs than I used to though... spending $45 on UFC 169 for that BS early stoppage in Barao-Faber II was really disappointing, which is a shame because the first two fights on the main card were pretty sick (dat Varner-Trujillo) and it's always a pleasure to watch Overeem and Aldo clean house.

Back