Have you ever gotten in a fight at a bar/club?

I was at bar one time.... all different races of people were there.
A bunch of these guys wanted to fight with me because they were intimidated of my leather 8-Ball jacket:

il_570xN.301281484.jpg

Now I was just standing at the bar and could only see them (17 of them) sneaking up from behind me by watching their image on a mirror behind the bar.

So they don't even think I knew they were coming up on me.

So I remove my leather 8-ball jacket and just started doing some shadow boxing.... acting like I was completely unware of these 23+ guys creeping up on me.

So I throw an uppercut:

shadowboxing2.jpg

Then a right cross:

shadowboxing1.jpg

Then two more upper cuts:

shadowboxing2.jpg

shadowboxing2.jpg

Switch to southpaw and I toss out a right jab:

bolopunch2.jpg

I check the mirro again and all I see is these 37 guys just shaking their heads saying stuff like "not worth it", "I'm not looking to die today", "my wife's pregnant.... and I want my son to have a father and to know he was a noble man", "I don't need to have my orbitals cracked", "I've come to my senses", "I was hoping to be an accomplished playwright.... getting my eyes punched out of their sockets would sideline that dream".

Stuff like that.

So I was alittle relieved I didn't need to kill anyone with my boxing prowess.

But in the fury of my shadow boxing I accidently landed a few clean shots on the bartender. Unintentionally breaking his jaw and spirit and trust in the goodness of mankind. But he said he understood that it had to happen. He said he held no ill-will towards me..... he said he was honestly terrified to hold any ill-will towards me. I told him I completely understood.

LOL thats fucking hilarious

My favorite story was me and my brother and our friends were at a place. I just saw my brother yelling and walking outside. Of course I had to follow him out. I see 2 little dudes yelling at my brother. When I say little I mean little. I am 5'8" 150lbs. Plus we had 4 friends with us all 6'2" and over big dudes. We got mouthy and wanted to scrap because, too be honest we finally found a fight we could probably win. The girls come out including my girlfriend and she stood in between everyone to try to stop it. I yelled something and the guy took off after me. He tried to push passed my girlfriend so she grabbed his shirt with both hands and kneed him right in the balls. He went down hard and she just stood over him and just yelled "Don't touch me." Everyone kinda went quiet and we all just kinda realized how stupid we were being. I am wife-ing said girlfriend by the way.

Yeah when I was younger. It was stupid but felt justified. Guy raised his hand to a friend's girl and friend hit the guy but was grabbed by security so I followed up with 2 shots until he fell then stomped his face as his head was trapped between two chairs.

Turned out OK because apparently the staff hated this guy so they bought me and my girl drinks so long as we stayed away from the kid.

This reminds me of a great story. A guy I knew back in high school was at a bar with two of his friends. The three of them were picking on these two guys and ended up getting in a fight with them.

They hear yelling across the street and see this bus with like 20 dudes running off it. The two guys they were beating up were the first two guys off their lacrosse teams' bus. They were scouting the bar for talent while their buddies drank on the bus.

Guy I knew got his jaw broken and had to have it wired shut. One of the other guys got fucked up too, but the other guy with them, who was kind of a socially awkward weirdo, apparently got punched about 100 times by the whole team and just walked it off.

Those things happened all the time, especially when we were playing out of town in places where all the clubs and bars are in a central local, we'd all go off in groups of two or three to different bars and see who had drink specials, women and whatever. Usually when the few guys realized what was up they either backed off or ran away. On a rare occasions we even recruited new players either for our team or the local team we had just played.

Its happened.

When fights go down I usually gtfo and grab ass and titties enroute. If you're not at a club to fondle you might as well stay home.

Yes I've been in several. Nothing to brag about. Last one was in 2008. Try to avoid this situation at all costs. I'd tell the 20 something year version of me to walk away and only attack if someone makes a direct threat to me or someone close. Being lippy isn't reasonable grounds to lay a whopping.

^^^
Whhaaa???

Tell that to these chickens

w9YAxU8.gif

unless a friend or family member is in a fight, or i'm getting paid to break up a fight, i am not going to break up a fight. if two people decide to fight, they take their safety into their own hands.

unless a friend or family member is in a fight, or i'm getting paid to break up a fight, i am not going to break up a fight. if two people decide to fight, they take their safety into their own hands.

Just get a couple of chickens to handle it then.

Toss those babies into the fray and let the chickens work their magic.

Just get a couple of chickens to handle it then.

Toss those babies into the fray and let the chickens work their magic.

lol, or maybe i'll try your option...if i happen to come across a fight while i'm at a barn.

lol, or maybe i'll try your option...if i happen to come across a fight while i'm at a barn.

If nothing else it might help bring them to their senses...

"Where the fuck did these chickens come from!?"

I think the more accurate question would be who hasn't?

Whenever I'm in another Country, especially a Third World Country... I do my best to not draw attention to myself. It's just a good idea and keeps away unwanted attention from Police, Locals, etc. So getting in a fight would definitely fall under that category. Was working in Thailand and one day I head to Patong Beach to meet up with my Colleagues and hit some bars. Anyone that's been to Patong knows two things:

1. The locals are very aggressive with Westerners when trying to sell things or beg.

2. In order to get to the main Bar scene, you have to walk by the Ladyboy bar district if you're coming from the beach down the main street.

On my way over, I walked directly past that spot and a really tall ladyboy (With heels on she was taller than me and I'm 6'1.) comes over and starts asking me to take a picture, because they take pictures with tourists for money. I declined and kept walking. And she just kept following me, asking at first... then starting to tug on my shirt.

Anyone that knows me knows that I have a great respect for the LGBT community. What I don't have respect for however, is anyone invading my personal space. Especially after I've asked them repeatedly to stop. I kept walking and told her if she kept touching me, we were going to have problems. She kept doing it and called my bluff, because the last thing I want to do is get into a fight in Thailand in the on the side of a busy street... So I speed up my pace and cross the street. She speeds up as well and starts kind of jogging after me, then goes to grab my shirt, but must have stumbled or missed, because she grabbed my ass.

Before I even knew what I was doing, I turned around and drilled her right in the face. So hard in fact, that between my punch and her being in high heels, she seemed to go vertical a la Demian Maia in the Nate Marquardt fight. I immediatley look around and everything on the busy street had just stopped.... People, traffic, everything. Just looking at me. The woman I just punched was half out and stumbling around on the ground trying to get up, she was bleeding profusely through her nose, etc. It looked like a murder scene...

I felt terrible. Her friends had all seen this too and began running over. I didn't even think about it. I just ran... and nothing ever came of it. I still feel horrible about it to this day, though.

As far is in bars, it's pretty rare. I'm a guy that will walk away from someone trying to fight me just about every time. So if it happens, it's most likely because I'm defending someone else... The best of this was one that didn't even materialize. Was in the shithole town of Lewiston, Idaho visiting my Ex's family when me, my girl and her Sister walked into a bar, the whole place just went dead silent, some guy yells out "Look what the cat drug in" because her and her sister aren't White and everyone in the place laughed. I told them to wait in the car, demanded a beer from the Bartender that wouldn't even come over to serve me and then walked over and drank it at the table right next to his. Not in a threatening way, didn't stare him down or say anything. Just sat there and drank my beer. People stopped laughing and everything was really tense. Everyone was just waiting for something to happen and for a moment I thought for sure something might, but like most big talkers, he was a pussy and didn't even look my direction or say anything. Neither did I. I finished it, got up, wished him a nice night and left.

Last edited:
A bunch of these guys wanted to fight with me because they were intimidated of my leather 8-Ball jacket:

il_570xN.301281484.jpg

Now I was just standing at the bar and could only see them (17 of them) sneaking up from behind me by watching their image on a mirror behind the bar.

So I remove my leather 8-ball jacket and just started doing some shadow boxing.... acting like I was completely unware of these 23+ guys creeping up on me.

So I throw an uppercut:

shadowboxing2.jpg

Then a right cross:

shadowboxing1.jpg

shadowboxing2.jpg

shadowboxing2.jpg

bolopunch2.jpg

I check the mirro again and all I see is these 37 guys just shaking their heads saying stuff like "not worth it", "I'm not looking to die today", "my wife's pregnant.... and I want my son to have a father and to know he was a noble man", "I don't need to have my orbitals cracked", "I've come to my senses", "I was hoping to be an accomplished playwright.... getting my eyes punched out of their sockets would sideline that dream".

Stuff like that.

But in the fury of my shadow boxing I accidently landed a few clean shots on the bartender. Unintentionally breaking his jaw and spirit and trust in the goodness of mankind. But he said he understood that it had to happen. He said he held no ill-will towards me..... he said he was honestly terrified to hold any ill-will towards me. I told him I completely understood.

This is the best post I've ever seen.

no. but i bounced for 9 years. broke up quite a few.

il_570xN.301281484.jpg

So I throw an uppercut:

shadowboxing2.jpg

Then a right cross:

shadowboxing1.jpg

shadowboxing2.jpg

shadowboxing2.jpg

bolopunch2.jpg

Stuff like that.

Dude i fell off my chair laughing so hard at this...thanks man

Back