Have you ever gotten in a fight at a bar/club?

I don't even want to mention how I get down in a bar scrap.

bas-rutten-dont-do-this-o.gif

When something isn't unfathomable it's normal.... wow.
How were you earning 80K post high school? Lab rat for a pharmaceutical company

Started training as an operator in the oil patch...did that for a few years, then worked as a machinist for a few...then got into instrumentation, got ticketed up, started programming, then moved to Calgary and opened up my own company.

Easy to make $80k to start...an experienced contact operator will make about $160k per year.

Started training as an operator in the oil patch...did that for a few years, then worked as a machinist for a few...then got into instrumentation, got ticketed up, started programming, then moved to Calgary and opened up my own company.

Easy to make $80k to start...an experienced contact operator will make about $160k per year.

You do know that's the entire backstory to Batteries Not Included, right?

When I go out I normally feather my hair and dress like Patrick Swayze, so basically no one ever fucks with me. One time this guy tried to mean mug me but his friend pulled him away and immediately took him home and put in a VHS tape of Road House to warn him of the imminent danger he almost put himself into.

A week later I received an apology letter in the mail with a 20% off ribeye coupon for Rustlers Steakhouse.

One time I was at this bar and I accidentally bumped this dude. All of a sudden he was like, "Sup!?", so I responded, "Sup!!!?". Then it was on.
I immediately backed up and squared off. He started flashing head movement looking like a snake. I performed a little hand dance and pointed at his crappy reeboks to dazzle him. When he was properly distracted, he got the cro cop to the face. Dude rick flair flopped and everybody cheered.

I was wearing some badass brown oxfords that I had polished up just that morning, so guy now has a permanent brown shoe mark to remember the worst night of his life.

Inb4 "all bouncers are bully meatheads". Seen this one before.

Somebody glassed the c**t. Nobody is gonna leave until we find out who did it!!

Is that what Begbie says? I never was able to decipher what the hell he was saying that scene.

Yah. Some friends and I put these guys in the hospital and a whole shitstorm ensued.

My advice: Get a girlfriend who likes to spend Friday nights at home knitting and having kinky sex.

There was a video on youtube of some huge dude throwing around bouncers and knocking them down.

Someone find that and post it.

Spelling and grammar needs to be on point when you are trying to make a witty comeback, Paul....fix that last post.

I don't go to clubs or bars for that very reason. I'm sure it largely depends on the specific place, but my best friend frequents bars and is constantly having fights picked with him. I know for a fact it's not him, he's the nicest guy I know and a very mellow drunk. So I figure if they instigate with him no one is safe.

i got into a fight when i was trying to break one up lol. i shouldn't have tried to break it up, but these two drunk dudes started going at it right next to me and the people i was with. i guess it really wasn't a fight, but i got an elbow to the side of my face as one of the dudes backed up.

but i've never initiated a fight.

Back