Have you ever been arrested? **UPDATED**

What did you steal ?

Food.

I didn't eat anything for about 2 1/2 or 3 days, so I went to the grocery store and stole like 15 bucks worth of stuff, got caught, was arrested, etc. The cop told me that I'm basically just getting a warning, not jail or anything for the night, and then got a $60 ticket.

Pretty lame, but that's how I was arrested. A man's gotta eat, dammit!

You got arrested for that?

I was they pulled me over and hand picked my car out of all the others, what a bunch of haters. If you arrest me, arrest everyone else who is dropping off their kid. I think they might have video taped me dropping of kids and double parking before. They wanted to get me this time you know the California patrol monthly ticket requirement get this amount or else. :icon_lol:

Hopefully things work out for you. I can't feel sorry for you though, that's pretty disrespectful whether it be a cop or any other person for that matter. And no, other than speeding tickets I've never been pinched.

Lucky you are not in Western Australia. Mandatory sentencing for assaulting police officers.

When I was 14, while tp'ing a tree on Halloween a few of the idiots I was with staked a roll of toilet paper to the ground and lit it on fire. The arresting officer said we were looking at a hate crime charge, after the interviews nothing came of it and the charges were sealed

Never arrested. I was thrown to the ground and had 4 guns pointed at me though. Bit of a misunderstanding.

Insanely drunk and I was out of it then woke up to being dragged out the door by a bouncer of the club so I got to my feet and started swinging. Two cops were standing outside and took me down right away. They gave me a chance to get into a taxi but I wouldn't so they arrested me. Spent a day in jail. Watched the Super Bowl when Steelers beat Seattle in jail.

Yes. Crazy Albanian lady called the Cops on me over 30 times. It took them 6-7 times to realize she was bat-sh*t and a liar. It was too late, I got arrested 4-5 times from her. The Cops all ended up basically apologizing to me after they realized she was nuts and would "report me" for the weirdest stuff if her bi-polar was kicking.. She came from communist Yugoslavia, so she was really into "reporting people." Like if I told her to "calm down because the kids are getting screwed up by your screaming" she would actually call the Police and say I was calling her crazy and threatening her, I'm not exaggerating. She still does it. She will be in a mental home before too long, unfortunately. She threatens to call the local news on people who disagree with her on everyday things.

Simple don't cut it. Not when you have 3 felonies rolled up.

He is from Florida, like me. They go HAM on fuckers down here for nonsense.

Benefit of the doubt sometimes bites ya. Disregard top statement.

Last edited:
Never arrested. I was thrown to the ground and had 4 guns pointed at me though. Bit of a misunderstanding.

ahaha.

Got arrested, 1 gun in back by undercover, then on the ground, 8 other cops around, 3 with guns until I was cuffed and on my feet.

It was not a misunderstanding (sorta).

Edit: lol at you saying "FML", your not even in jail dude. You got off easy. If you can't hold your booze/drugs, don't get so wasted. No one is responsible for taking care of you but yourself.

I've been in cuffs a few more times since then. It isn't very fun. Stay out of trouble.

I thought everyone who gets thrown in the drunk tank has to stay for at least 8 hours until they'll have sobered up, that's the way it's always been for me anyway. Even after I bailed out, they'd make me stay until 8 hours had passed.

I was kept in for 23 hours !

I've been cuffed and put into a cop car three times...but never been officially arrested or gone to jail.

I feel jealous with all the drunk man's charges. I remember exactly my crimes and what they charged me with. I just thought: oh fuck, I'm off for a couple of years and I'm so sorry, mum.

Yup, and it sucked big time......................don't drink and drive.

I didn't even cause the accident, but they gave me 120 days in jail for a first offence. Had the girl that hit me died, I would have done a few years for drinking a bloody marry and 2 beers. I blew a .091 and a .096.

It's not worth it

No, but not for lack of trying.

Public intoxication, public nudity, inciting public disturbance, and harassing state wildlife. I am a bastard cat, with a bastard cat arrest record.

Back