Have you ever been arrested? **UPDATED**

I'm not actually from wubville just so you know

i dont know what that is and im not sure i want to google it, i have been tricked with trannys and bears on this site before.... not again

I had the same charge as you TS. I didn't spit, apparently I 'became violent'.

If what they said was true, I got off lightly, but for some reason I don't believe it.

You'll be fine. I know you're looking at a mid term prison sentence, but if you have no priors you'll get off with a slap on the wrist imo.

I got arrested for a drunk in public. I was sleeping in my car.

Couple times. Cops see through my bullshit. Usually evading on foot is a sure fire way to escape capture. Sam can sprint.

They arrested you for that? No 7 day producer?

Yes sir. Fingerprints, mugshot, and all. The cop never told me I was "under arrest" and didn't cuff me, nor did he read me my Miranda rights. But they did put me in a cell after I had sat on a bench in the lobby for a couple of hours. I realized right then and there that I didn't want to come back.

Twice, for being young and dumb.

yes, & I developed tremendously. I am no longer a never nude.

I gotta assume that that's not a good development.

I'm not sure to be honest - 2 weeks maybe!

I see Daspy caught dubbs as well, although I don't know what for - any idea?
I would assume The Heavies, I think that's what he normally gets dubbs for.
Yes sir. Fingerprints, mugshot, and all. The cop never told me I was "under arrest" and didn't cuff me, nor did he read me my Miranda rights. But they did put me in a cell after I had sat on a bench in the lobby for a couple of hours. I realized right then and there that I didn't want to come back.
Ridiculous, I don't know if that happens where I come from now but it certainly didn't used to.

Got arrested for weed back in 05, got a year of probation, violated, spent a month in jail, and haven't looked back since.

Jail sucks.

Maybe.

Supposedly it was all "taken care of" and sealed away/dismissed.

Intent to supply or possession?

Just possession. Little podunk town above Little Rock where some family lives. Also got a $750 fine. Weed wasn't even mine. :(

Oh yeah, also had to pay my probation officer $35 a month, and double when there was a drug test. Failed every test. Lol.

Just possession. Little podunk town above Little Rock where some family lives. Also got a $750 fine. Weed wasn't even mine. :(

Arkansas has some weird practices when it comes to drugs.

I have family that somehow became some drug kingpin when they were peddling some weed. Everyone wants to be a hero around these parts.

Oh yeah, also had to pay my probation officer $35 a month, and double when there was a drug test. Failed every test. Lol.

Fucking hell, that's mental.

Arkansas has some weird practices when it comes to drugs.

I have family that somehow became some drug kingpin when they were peddling some weed. Everyone wants to be a hero around these parts.

Oh yeah, I know. Was born and raised in Little Rock, moved out of the state at 19, so I've been privy to all the ridiculous laws involving drugs.

Granted, Sherwood is INFAMOUS for being wayyyyy hard on absolutely any illegal substance, so I almost wasn't even surprised.

Still mad tho.

Yes, At 17 Driving without a license. Slap on the hand and impound fees.

Back