Have you ever been arrested? **UPDATED**

No. Closest was getting dragged out of my old high school in handcuffs.

Long story short, in my grade 12 year the school wanted to kick me out, but we came to an agreement. I would quietly transfer if I was allowed to come back for school functions. Then they changed their minds, so I snuck into a dance. The school cop found me smoking in the bathroom. He was a pretty cool guy so he gave me the option of walking out or getting dragged out kicking and screaming in handcuffs. I went with option B, which made for a good show. Kinda like the scene in Superbad.

No. Closest was getting dragged out of my old high school in handcuffs.

Long story short, in my grade 12 year the school wanted to kick me out, but we came to an agreement. I would quietly transfer if I was allowed to come back for school functions. Then they changed their minds, so I snuck into a dance. The school cop found me smoking in the bathroom. He was a pretty cool guy so he gave me the option of walking out or getting dragged out kicking and screaming in handcuffs. I went with option B, which made for a good show. Kinda like the scene in Superbad.

Is this you "O-Dog"

Probably 6 or 7 times altogether - but not for a few years now. Gone 30 and have a kid so my wild days are behind me.

First time I was arrested was for something very similar. I was drunk (think that goes for every time I was arrested) and got into a 'discussion' with the police. I don't remember exactly what happened but I ended up on the ground getting cuffed helped by some police boots and a baton. Ended up with a few charges from that including an assault on a police officer. I don't know what it's like in Australia but it was my first time in court so ended up with a community order (like probation).

Over here for the basic assault - you don't even have to have hit somebody or touched them just attempted to - you learn alot when you have to.

Unfortunately I didn't learn my lesson after that and ended up doing 2 stints behind bars - one in MCTC Colchester (army jail) and then after the Army got a 2 year sentence for GBH. Learned my lessons though and have been out of trouble a good while now.

Good luck OP you deserve a break if it's your first time in trouble

I've been handcuffed, put in the back of the car and/or pick up truck full with cholos and junkies a few times. I've been taken into a cell and held for a few hours but bailed out with no charges thanks to a connection and a couple hundred bucks.

Has happened 3-4 times I reckon. Mostly because of doing stupid shit while drinking like peeing, drinking on the street, fighting, stuff like that, nothing major. Been a while though.

Once for minor in possession and consumption of alcohol.

I was in Texas. I got off because you can drink in the company of your parents at 18 there. I was 19 at the time.

How did you get away with that? Normally once the cuffs go on you're heading for a cell - for me anyway.

Both times were for fighting. MP's knew who I was and were cool and knew nothing would stick.

Other time the cop was a former Marine and let me walk.

got a dui more than nine years ago. i was lucky that i was in a different county to the one i lived in at the time, otherwise i would have had to stay an entire day in county. instead, they threw me in the drunk tank and i got out after four hours. that was by far the dumbest thing i've ever done.

got a dui more than nine years ago. i was lucky that i was in a different county to the one i lived in at the time, otherwise i would have had to stay an entire day in county. instead, they threw me in the drunk tank and i got out after four hours. that was by far the dumbest thing i've ever done.

I thought everyone who gets thrown in the drunk tank has to stay for at least 8 hours until they'll have sobered up, that's the way it's always been for me anyway. Even after I bailed out, they'd make me stay until 8 hours had passed.

This one time when I was 6 I was riding my bicycle on a street where bicycles weren't allowed. Then the cops came, I cried.

I thought everyone who gets thrown in the drunk tank has to stay for at least 8 hours until they'll have sobered up, that's the way it's always been for me anyway. Even after I bailed out, they'd make me stay until 8 hours had passed.

i guess i got lucky. it was a sunday morning, if that makes any difference.

spitting on someone is the ultimate fuck you, especially when you find that green lung butter from deep within.

Guilty....................................double parking violation dropping off student of higher learning to school. What shame on my record. I'm a G now. :icon_chee

Guilty....................................double parking violation dropping off student of higher learning to school. What shame on my record. I'm a G now. :icon_chee

You got arrested for that?

When you get drunk in public at the Raiders games they hold you until 3 am and then kick you out to wander the skreetzz of Oakland in the middle of the night with all the crackheads and criminals
They wonlt let you use the phone either when you get released so if your cell phone battery is dead then youre really fucked

No, but I should have been.

I was in the town centre one afternoon in summer. Thought I'd head down there, have a looksee in some shops, see what was going on.

So I'm listening to my iPod, and this guy is clearly talking to me, so I take my earphone out, and he says "I'm fucking talking to you", I said "What do you want?", he then makes up this clearly bullshit story about how he needs money to get home, how he's stranded in town, and how his mum's had an accident, how he left his phone at home and he needs

Nope. I aim to keep it that way.

spitting on someone is the ultimate fuck you, especially when you find that green lung butter from deep within.

yeah i wasnt exactly hocking loogies at the guy...

Back