Have you ever been arrested? **UPDATED**

Nope. When I was younger they never could actually get a hold of me and then I calmed down as I got older. Thank God.

I've never been arrested but, by god, i've come close.
The late night spray painting had to stop.

I got the dumbest story.

About 20 years ago me and 2 other guys were at that perfect car dealership in the middle of nowhere on a nice dark road attempting to hotwire a car. The guy on the wires crosses 2 wires and the headlights come on. Little did we know directly across the street in a nice pitch dark spot was a cop doing radar. It all went downhill from there. Literally downhill. After making them cops chase me for over an hour I finally tired out/gave up and went to hide in a culvert. Didn't take long before the dogs sniffed me out. I think I pissed the cops off good cause after they handcuffed me they then proceeded to let the dog bite my ass.

Not fun but in retrospect it makes me laugh.

Reminds me of some local guys who would steal gas from cars at dealerships by driving alongside and sticking a hose in the tank that was connected to an electric pump. The local police had their unmarked Ford radar car parked in the local Ford dealers lot when the thieves tried to steal the gas from it.

When i was younger a few mates and i had a thing for driving cars that weren't ours.
I was the only one who got caught.

I have been controlled and asked to raise hand /submit position and show papers countless times but that's normal considering what i look like and where i live but not arrested(yet).

Never been arrested but I've been held at gunpoint by police until they realized I wasn't committing a crime and left.

I got the dumbest story.

About 20 years ago me and 2 other guys were at that perfect car dealership in the middle of nowhere on a nice dark road attempting to hotwire a car. The guy on the wires crosses 2 wires and the headlights come on. Little did we know directly across the street in a nice pitch dark spot was a cop doing radar. It all went downhill from there. Literally downhill. After making them cops chase me for over an hour I finally tired out/gave up and went to hide in a culvert. Didn't take long before the dogs sniffed me out. I think I pissed the cops off good cause after they handcuffed me they then proceeded to let the dog bite my ass.

Not fun but in retrospect it makes me laugh.

There's a special place in hell for thieves. I find it funny how so many thieves think stealing things is not a big deal. I genuinely wish their homes get burglarized and they return to find irreplaceable items gone forever.

Sounds like you've (hopefully) seen the error in your ways.

Oh, and I have been arrested once. South Lake Tahoe, New Years Eve about 12 years ago. Corralled into a van with a bunch of drunks, held in a cell for a few hours, released to walk home in the freezing cold.

Oh, and I have been arrested once. South Lake Tahoe, New Years Eve about 12 years ago. Corralled into a van with a bunch of drunks, held in a cell for a few hours, released to walk home in the freezing cold.

I wonder if Izzy Burger was still in business then or now. Probably not but holy fuck, the memories. Such a good burger.

Carry on.

There's a special place in hell for thieves. I find it funny how so many thieves think stealing things is not a big deal. I genuinely wish their homes get burglarized and they return to find irreplaceable items gone forever.

Sounds like you've (hopefully) seen the error in your ways.

Hey I have no problem accepting a comment like that because I've learned to take responsibility for my actions. I was 15 years old when I did that and I'm a different person now. Like I said in retrospect it makes me laugh, but it my stupidity that makes me laugh and its certainly not an attempt to glorify my actions.

Cheers

Good luck. Hopefully you don't get so blind as drunk anymore that you piss on cop cars then proceed to shoot on the officers when they ask you to stop.

Glad you got off on that also on the wrist.

cheers man, ive kept my head down and been out of trouble so far.

it was crazy with the outcomes. the first was so fucking severe for what happened, and with the appeal it all just got reversed. its so crazy how different judges have such different personal prejudices...

Dumb theft of comic book ( :icon_neut ) about 20 years ago, that's it.

was this comic like a collectors wet dream or something? thats a bit gnarly to be arrested for stealing a comic!

I have been controlled and asked to raise hand /submit position and show papers countless times but that's normal considering what i look like and where i live but not arrested(yet).

are you heaps athletic and explosive in appearance??

that should not be considered normal just based on your appearance and location... but i hate to say, it just is what it is.

what the fuck is a magistrate? like a magician or some shit?

A magistrate is an officer of the state; in modern usage, the term usually refers to a judge. This was not always the case; in ancient Rome, a magistratus was one of the highest government officers and possessed both judicial and executive powers. Today, in common law systems, a magistrate has limited law enforcement and administration authority. In civil law systems, a magistrate might be a judge in a superior court; the magistrates' court might have jurisdiction over civil and criminal cases. A related, but not always equivalent, term is chief magistrate, which historically can denote a political and administrative officer.

Only time I was arrested was for getting a speeidng ticket then never taking care of it then getting a warrant for my arrest because of not paying the ticket then getting pulled over again a few months later. I mean if you had to get arrested for anything that's about as low down on the pecking order of being a criminal as you can get.

I wonder if Izzy Burger was still in business then or now. Probably not but holy fuck, the memories. Such a good burger.

Carry on.

Izzy's Burger Spa!!! haha yeah I don't know if it's there anymore either, man. I used to get the bonsai burger every time I went to South Shore. Great burger!

Hey I have no problem accepting a comment like that because I've learned to take responsibility for my actions. I was 15 years old when I did that and I'm a different person now. Like I said in retrospect it makes me laugh, but it my stupidity that makes me laugh and its certainly not an attempt to glorify my actions.

Cheers

No offense intended, CoolB. I read your response as if you were acknowledging the dumb thing you did. I think everyone did something stupid as an adolescent.

I had some personal items stolen from me more than once. That violated feeling coupled with knowing you'll probably never find out who took it is usually worse than having the item itself stolen (at least it was for me).

Back