Have you changed your opinion on Ronda due to TUF?

Still a fan, always will be. I love her attitude! She doesn't take shit from nobody and I dig that! Some folks hate it and thinks she's a bitch and all that, but to each their own!

Hasn't changed my opinion of her a a fighter, and I didn't have much of an opinion on her outside the cage.
Oh... it has made her seem less attractive though, so I guess there's that.

Still a fan, always will be. I love her attitude! She doesn't take shit from nobody and I dig that! Some folks hate it and thinks she's a bitch and all that, but to each their own!

That's cool man, I can totally see that
Also it is refreshing seeing a RR fan that is not arguing others "opinions"
See, I like Kos but I can certainly get others calling him a dick & disliking him without arguing with every anti Kos post

In case you didn't hear, during the exchange, Bryan said "I'm sorry I was out of line". But you don't hear things unless it's what you want to hear. Your intense desire to be penetrated by Rousey has fucked with your ability to reason.

Case and point. You didn't seem to hear Tate saying "you don't need to stand so close to my boyfriend" and then Ronda inching closer and Tate having to get in between. Then after the altercation, Ronda doing it again, standing between Bryan's open legs.

You delusional fool, you spend so much time defending some girl who would look at you with disgust if you met in real life with your sweaty girl sized hands and neckbeard.

She wasn't standing "so close" to Caraway when Miesha said it, which was my point. Tate acted like a little high school girl but of course all you see is how Ronda responded.

No, I've always thought she was a loudmouth and generally the most annoying person in MMA.

No, I've always thought she was a loudmouth and generally the most annoying person in MMA.

Weird, I never really got that. I know both her & Tate were bitches to each other, but it did not make me dislike either on.

I was actually rooting for RR against Cat (if it happened), but now it is TATE TRAIN all the way!

When her coach showed up at the bar and immediately started staring down at Tate's coach, I couldn't help but think that he is that typical tool at a bar who just wants to fight anyone for no reason. Especially those sitting down.

When her coach showed up at the bar and immediately started staring down at Tate's coach, I couldn't help but think that he is that typical tool at a bar who just wants to fight anyone for no reason. Especially those sitting down.

In his defense, most people think very little of Caraway and what he said, and if you were Ronda's trainer, you'd probably react the same way. But yeah, I get you, the whole scene was stupid. But why Tate felt so threatened of Ronda being a foot away from her "man" I'll never know. But basically you have two different camps that hate each other, one lets shit boil under the surface and plays the game, and the other is letting everything fly. Not saying one is right or wrong. But its why I'm really sorry Cat got injured. Her and Ronda have a mutual respect and you'd see more emphasis on the fights and fighters rather than this crap.

In his defense, most people think very little of Caraway and what he said, and if you were Ronda's trainer, you'd probably react the same way. But yeah, I get you, the whole scene was stupid. But why Tate felt so threatened of Ronda being a foot away from her "man" I'll never know. But basically you have two different camps that hate each other, one lets shit boil under the surface and plays the game, and the other is letting everything fly. Not saying one is right or wrong. But its why I'm really sorry Cat got injured. Her and Ronda have a mutual respect and you'd see more emphasis on the fights and fighters rather than this crap.

This! Would have been a much better season without all this bullshit drama. I seriously thought Zingano had a chance to take the belt, still do.

I have a theory that she is into rough sex and secretly wants to bang Caraway.

It might be that she wanted to steal Tate's man to add insult to injury but he's seen pictures of her from her judo days and wouldn't touch her. Ronda could be dying to tell Tate that she's been with her man.

I didn't like her before TUF and I dislike her more after the last episode.

I liked Uriah Faber before he was on TUF and hated him after that.

It can show who people really are.

I didn't like her before TUF and I dislike her more after the last episode.

I liked Uriah Faber before he was on TUF and hated him after that.

It can show who people really are.

I agree
It showed Rampage was an ass, Brock not as bad as a lot thought, Faber narcissistic, etc

Ronda comes across as an absolute psycho, seriously seems like she's mentally unstable to some degree.

This! Would have been a much better season without all this bullshit drama. I seriously thought Zingano had a chance to take the belt, still do.

I agree. Cat looks like the real deal and even Ronda thought so. It would have been more professional as a season and possibly more interesting as a fight. Cat just seems like a cool chick and I thought it was decent of Ronda to concede to Cat her choice of training times so she could be with her son. There's a respect there and sometimes that makes for more excitement and more entertainment than the actual fight.

Like last season, Chael and Jones got a long great during the tapings and even seemed to have fun together. Didn't take away from the season at all and I thought it was one of the best yet.

I agree. Cat looks like the real deal and even Ronda thought so. It would have been more professional as a season and possibly more interesting as a fight. Cat just seems like a cool chick and I thought it was decent of Ronda to concede to Cat her choice of training times so she could be with her son. There's a respect there and sometimes that makes for more excitement and more entertainment than the actual fight.

Like last season, Chael and Jones got a long great during the tapings and even seemed to have fun together. Didn't take away from the season at all and I thought it was one of the best yet.

Cat's post-fight speech with Joe was awesome. I was so happy for her and it got me really excited for TUF and the fight. Definitely the real deal!

Cat's post-fight speech with Joe was awesome. I was so happy for her and it got me really excited for TUF and the fight. Definitely the real deal!

She better get an immediate shot at the title when she's healthy. I only bring it up because Dan Henderson was 8 days from his title shot before he had to pull out for injury but when he was healthy he didn't get his shot right away, despite not doing anything to lose it.

She better get an immediate shot at the title when she's healthy. I only bring it up because Dan Henderson was 8 days from his title shot before he had to pull out for injury but when he was healthy he didn't get his shot right away, despite not doing anything to lose it.

I agree! 100%

Not a bit. Tate has been the catalyst for most of the animosity from the start of the show, starting with the way she chose to make her entrance. She's continuously antagonizing Rousey.

To be frank, this season of TUF sucks so far. It's two women being bitchy to eachother. Possibly the worst coach pairing possible. I have a feeling that Rousey/Zingano would have been 172,000 times better, simply because Zingano has no reason to try to cause problems, and there's no history behind their relationship. Tate and Rousey can't hold their shit together around one another, and it drags down the quality of the show.

Fightmaster sucked because all it was, was a bunch of annoying coaches bickering and talking trash to eachother. This season of TUF is the same way, except that at least Rousey has a reason to dislike Tate.

If I wanted to watch bitchy lady drama, I'm sure there are shows on The Learning Channel (where, in a bizarre paradox of what-the-fuckery, every show on TLC is worse than every other show on TLC) or MTV I could watch for that. I don't like listening to women argue in real life, I don't want to watch it on TV.

I don't think I've ever bailed on a season of TUF before. Even when the fighter quality was substandard, or the coaches uninteresting, I still found it to be entertaining. But Rousey's crying and Tate's smirking and fake personality are utterly turning me off to this season.

I rarely let a fighter's personality affect me if they are fun to watch. I like watching Rousey break people's arms, and will continue to do so. I like watching Miesha Tate get kicked and kneed in the face, and will continue to do so. But I'm not sure how much longer I'm willing to watch them interact in the most ridiculously awful ways on television. Certainly there has to be paint drying somewhere.

Not a bit. Tate has been the catalyst for most of the animosity from the start of the show, starting with the way she chose to make her entrance. She's continuously antagonizing Rousey.

To be frank, this season of TUF sucks so far. It's two women being bitchy to eachother. Possibly the worst coach pairing possible. I have a feeling that Rousey/Zingano would have been 172,000 times better, simply because Zingano has no reason to try to cause problems, and there's no history behind their relationship. Tate and Rousey can't hold their shit together around one another, and it drags down the quality of the show.

Fightmaster sucked because all it was, was a bunch of annoying coaches bickering and talking trash to eachother. This season of TUF is the same way, except that at least Rousey has a reason to dislike Tate.

If I wanted to watch bitchy lady drama, I'm sure there are shows on The Learning Channel (where, in a bizarre paradox of what-the-fuckery, every show on TLC is worse than every other show on TLC) or MTV I could watch for that. I don't like listening to women argue in real life, I don't want to watch it on TV.

I don't think I've ever bailed on a season of TUF before. Even when the fighter quality was substandard, or the coaches uninteresting, I still found it to be entertaining. But Rousey's crying and Tate's smirking and fake personality are utterly turning me off to this season.

I rarely let a fighter's personality affect me if they are fun to watch. I like watching Rousey break people's arms, and will continue to do so. I like watching Miesha Tate get kicked and kneed in the face, and will continue to do so. But I'm not sure how much longer I'm willing to watch them interact in the most ridiculously awful ways on television. Certainly there has to be paint drying somewhere.

I agree 100% on all points and this should be pinned to the forum somewhere as its own required reading. You've described the situation completely and accurately in my opinion. The only difference is that I'll probably still watch it because of mine and my families' addiction to martial arts in general.

Some are saying they see people that were RR fans turning against Rousey & some disagree & say they were 'haters" to begin with

IMO I think she has (so far) come across badly & I see a shift in public perception, but The Ronda Army of White Knights disagrees
Was a fan before she became champ, then disliked her when she became champ, now after watching this debacle I can't stand her or Tate (never was a fan, nice ass though).

Back