Have you changed your opinion on Ronda due to TUF?

She runs to him every time anything happens. She went and got him when Dana wanted to talk to her in ep.1 about Tate being a coach. Se needs to grow up a lil.

Who was she suppose to talk to? Dana wasn't there and Tate wouldn't tell her anything. If she thought she was being replaced, she's not suppose to tell her coach?

Every coach in TUF has talked to their coaching staff when weird shit went down. But when Ronda does it, she needs to grow up and it's "a daddy thing".

There's a name for this kind of thing.

Every coach in TUF has talked to their coaching staff when weird shit went down. But when Ronda does it, she needs to grow up and it's "a daddy thing".

Yep, when Tito bailed on his season Chuck ran right to Hacklman crying, "John, they say I can't fight Tito's".

It happened just like that, I swear.

Its been like this since the start of the show. People say they aren't "hating" yet they are finding the littlest, stupidest things to try and psychoanalyze and its just pathetic.

Yep, when Tito bailed on his season Chuck ran right to Hacklman crying, "John, they say I can't fight Tito's".

It happened just like that, I swear.

Chuck wasn't told news that was presented to him deliberately to fuck with him and make him think he was being replaced. But yeah, her simply talking to her coach, one of the people responsible for her whole fucking career, means its a "daddy issue". Sure.

I have a theory that she is into rough sex and secretly wants to bang Caraway.

an example from a past coach would help your case

Who was she suppose to talk to? Dana wasn't there and Tate wouldn't tell her anything. If she thought she was being replaced, she's not suppose to tell her coach?

ha ha, do people still believe this bullshit? that was the funniest, craziest, excuse for her acting like a spoilt child i have ever heard. the fact people keep on repeating this makes me laugh.

INB4 i'm a Rousey hater, check my posts.

on topic TS, yes i am a big Rousey Fan, but the show is certainly and her attitude is off putting.

an example from a past coach would help your case

I ask again, who was she suppose to talk to? If a coach thinks they are getting replaced, they aren't suppose to talk to their coach, or its a "daddy issue"? Seriously? How about Miesha not play her stupid game and just tell her what was going on? "Hi Ronda, I'm here to coach. Cat got injured in training and Dana called me at the last minute". Yeah, that would have been less dramatic, but it would have been more mature.

I ask again, who was she suppose to talk to? If a coach thinks they are getting replaced, they aren't suppose to talk to their coach, or its a "daddy issue"? Seriously? How about Miesha not play her stupid game and just tell her what was going on? "Hi Ronda, I'm here to coach. Cat got injured in training and Dana called me at the last minute". Yeah, that would have been less dramatic, but it would have been more mature.

That's not how this goes. You made the claim other coaches do the same thing, who? When? These are the thing you need to tell us.

ha ha, do people still believe this bullshit? that was the funniest, craziest, excuse for her acting like a spoilt child i have ever heard. the fact people keep on repeating this makes me laugh.

INB4 i'm a Rousey hater, check my posts.

on topic TS, yes i am a big Rousey Fan, but the show is certainly and her attitude is off putting.

Sorry bud I took my tin foil hat off. Funny though Miesha admits publicly that she her and the UFC discussed letting Ronda "react" to Miesha's arrival with the news she was coaching without telling her against who. I guess Tate was in on the conspiracy?

As for Ronda, the first episode she said some stupid shit but the point is its no where near the big deal people are trying to make it on sherdog. All she did tonight was walk up to the bar and interpreted by sherdog its "she wants to fuck Caraway".

That's not how this goes. You made the claim other coaches do the same thing, who? When? These are the thing you need to tell us.

No, I didn't make that claim. I said people were taking the smallest and stupidest little things to psychoanalyze. Maybe you should read before you post. That IS how this goes.

I don't believe her when she says she thought she was getting replaced, just because that absolutely makes no sense. Why would they replace her? But still, yeah, of COURSE you're going to talk to your coaching staff about it. It fundamentally changes the way the show works. What are you gonna do, just chill and wait there until Dana shows up? I mean, I guess you could but there's no reason to.

Edit: I made that claim and I patently refuse to comb through seasons for things like "coaches talk to their assistant coaches when weird stuff happens" because it's not even the kind of thing that should be argued. Of COURSE they do. They're a team. It's stupid to think otherwise.

Sorry bud I took my tin foil hat off. Funny though Miesha admits publicly that she her and the UFC discussed letting Ronda "react" to Miesha's arrival with the news she was coaching without telling her against who. I guess Tate was in on the conspiracy?

Do you remember why they did that?

Never really thought about it either way. This show sure makes her look like a cocky a$$. Like a high school bully. Now i find myself rooting for Tate.

Tate on the other hand seems like a real cool chick, her boy friend not so much. I cant believe he didn't say shit to the trainer when the guy got in his face.

As for Ronda, the first episode she said some stupid shit but the point is its no where near the big deal people are trying to make it on sherdog. All she did tonight was walk up to the bar and interpreted by sherdog its "she wants to fuck Caraway".

of course the wanted to get a reaction, it is TV for fucks sake. but anyone who believes Ronda after the fact excuse for acting like a spoilt little child is stupid.

So Ronda who was the only reason the UFC has a Womens Division, has Main Evented a PPV card,the UFC had then done something they have never done before WOMENS COACHES, and she thinks the UFC/FOX is going to replace her???????? cmon son.

she was dirty that Miesha had upstaged her nothing more.

I don't believe her when she says she thought she was getting replaced, just because that absolutely makes no sense. Why would they replace her? But still, yeah, of COURSE you're going to talk to your coaching staff about it. It fundamentally changes the way the show works. What are you gonna do, just chill and wait there until Dana shows up? I mean, I guess you could but there's no reason to.

Edit: I made that claim and I patently refuse to comb through seasons for things like "coaches talk to their assistant coaches when weird stuff happens" because it's not even the kind of thing that should be argued. Of COURSE they do. They're a team. It's stupid to think otherwise.

According to Dana White, he and Ronda got into it over the phone because her hollywood lawyer called him at 3 amis two nights before the girls were suppose to start arriving for taping. She walked in and Cat's picture was still on the wall and Miesha arrives to tell her she's coaching and won't say shit else. I know its popular to believe that just everyone at UFC is lying all the time. But yeah, you're right. Its a team. That's how this works. Tate wasn't saying anything and Dana wasn't there, what was Ronda suppose to do, not go talk to her team?

of course the wanted to get a reaction, it is TV for fucks sake. but anyone who believes Ronda after the fact excuse for acting like a spoilt little child is stupid.

So Ronda who was the only reason the UFC has a Womens Division, has Main Evented a PPV card,the UFC had then done something they have never done before WOMENS COACHES, and she thinks the UFC/FOX is going to replace her???????? cmon son.

she was dirty that Miesha had upstaged her nothing more.

How did Miesha "upstage her"? How did you get that?

Back