Have you changed your opinion on Ronda due to TUF?

I still like Ronda but she's coming off badly in this season so far. She seems angry all the time. I can't believe the UFC would edit their star like that but it's making for fun season even if I think mosta the guy fighters aren't that good.

I love how Ronda pulls Caraway's man card every chance she gets.

She is obsessed with Caraway. It's absolutely pathetic.

Caraway's a tool and he makes Miesha a bigger tool. When Ronda beats her they'll both fade back into obscurity. People can talk about how "bad" Ronda is coming off but the bottom line is that this TUF season exists because of her. The girls are in the UFC because of her. Without Ronda, Tate isn't relevant.

What is fascinating to me is that Caraway has yet to even say a single word on the show that I've seen, yet he's like the whole story with these two. He's been completely irrelevant yet center stage at the same time. Fucking wild.

According to Dana White, he and Ronda got into it over the phone because her hollywood lawyer called him at 3 amis two nights before the girls were suppose to start arriving for taping. She walked in and Cat's picture was still on the wall and Miesha arrives to tell her she's coaching and won't say shit else. I know its popular to believe that just everyone at UFC is lying all the time. But yeah, you're right. Its a team. That's how this works. Tate wasn't saying anything and Dana wasn't there, what was Ronda suppose to do, not go talk to her team?

So she walked in and noticed Cat's picture on the wall? Was her picture not there to make her think she was being replaced? I recall her picture still being there so why would she think she was being kicked off the show? And stop with the BS about her "telling her coaches she thinks she's being replaced". She ran to him because she's too emotional and unstable to handle anything on her own. She's supposed to be the leader of her team. That was an issue she should have handled on her own and cleared up with Dana.

So she walked in and noticed Cat's picture on the wall? Was her picture not there to make her think she was being replaced? I recall her picture still being there so why would she think she was being kicked off the show? And stop with the BS about her "telling her coaches she thinks she's being replaced". She ran to him because she's too emotional and unstable to handle anything on her own. She's supposed to be the leader of her team. That was an issue she should have handled on her own and cleared up with Dana.

You're right, if something big changes during a TUF season, no fighter should tell their coaches at all, or they "can't handle anything on their own". Yup. Makes perfect sense. Say nothing to your team about the change, just mill around and wait for Dana to finally come clear things up because Miesha is such a shit fighter she has to try and play head games to get an advantage.

Didn't notice that typo :redface: Here's the video I'm referring to, anyway.

I knew what you meant, just hadn't seen the interview before...Ronda being charming as always:icon_lol:

You're right, if something big changes during a TUF season, no fighter should tell their coaches at all, or they "can't handle anything on their own". Yup. Makes perfect sense. Say nothing to your team about the change, just mill around and wait for Dana to finally come clear things up because Miesha is such a shit fighter she has to try and play head games to get an advantage.

Yeah, she didn't go to her team and say "hey I don't know what's going on, I think I'm being replaced,LET ME SEE WHAT'S GOING ON". When she finally talks to Dana she brings Edmund along. Why? Because she obviously can't handle anything on her own and needs some there to back her up, as we all saw last episode when miesha called her out on her striking.

Yes, she had a right to tell her coaching staff what was going on, but the reasons why she did it is where the disagreement lies.

Yeah, she didn't go to her team and say "hey I don't know what's going on, I think I'm being replaced,LET ME SEE WHAT'S GOING ON". When she finally talks to Dana she brings Edmund along. Why? Because she obviously can't handle anything on her own and needs some there to back her up, as we all saw last episode when miesha called her out on her striking.

Yes, she had a right to tell her coaching staff what was going on, but the reasons why she did it is where the disagreement lies.

Yeah that's brilliant psycho analysis based on no evidence whatsoever.

The funny thing is that the shit she does (except for the crying, and actually being reasonably lucid) is the EXACT same thing that made Diaz popular. Being angry, irrational, chip on shoulder, posturing, loyal etc.

Caraway's a tool and he makes Miesha a bigger tool. When Ronda beats her they'll both fade back into obscurity. People can talk about how "bad" Ronda is coming off but the bottom line is that this TUF season exists because of her. The girls are in the UFC because of her. Without Ronda, Tate isn't relevant.

What is fascinating to me is that Caraway has yet to even say a single word on the show that I've seen, yet he's like the whole story with these two. He's been completely irrelevant yet center stage at the same time. Fucking wild.

In case you didn't hear, during the exchange, Bryan said "I'm sorry I was out of line". But you don't hear things unless it's what you want to hear. Your intense desire to be penetrated by Rousey has fucked with your ability to reason.

You just completely made that up. "She kept getting uncomfortably close?" They didn't even show that. It showed her saying I"m going to get some wine, and her starting to walk, and it cut immediately to Miesha walking up and telling her to move. You people are fucking complete tools.

Case and point. You didn't seem to hear Tate saying "you don't need to stand so close to my boyfriend" and then Ronda inching closer and Tate having to get in between. Then after the altercation, Ronda doing it again, standing between Bryan's open legs.

You delusional fool, you spend so much time defending some girl who would look at you with disgust if you met in real life with your sweaty girl sized hands and neckbeard.

I can appreciate that she's "real" as in not faking manners or whatever. But even so, it doesn't take much to not be a horrible sportswoman, and yet she still fails at it.

I do find myself starting to swing towards Miesha.

The funny thing is that the shit she does (except for the crying, and actually being reasonably lucid) is the EXACT same thing that made Diaz popular. Being angry, irrational, chip on shoulder, posturing, loyal etc.

Yeah and I don't understand how anyone can like Nick either. He's the epitome of unlikable.

It's fascinating to see someone act like an adult and not care about childish posturing?I guess that puts context to your comments and opinions.

And Carway did clearly say something. He was being mature and apologized for something stupid he had said. I didn't have a great impression of him from before but he's acted well here so far. Very different from Ronda and her coach.

Some are saying they see people that were RR fans turning against Rousey & some disagree & say they were 'haters" to begin with

IMO I think she has (so far) come across badly & I see a shift in public perception, but The Ronda Army of White Knights disagrees

It made me dislike her more than I already did.

Yeah and I don't understand how anyone can like Nick either. He's the epitome of unlikable.

Agreed. I never liked Nick for that reason either. I was so taken off guard when he was interviewed at a Strikeforce event before his fight with Daley and his prediction was that "they'd both give a good fight."

So yeah, I'm not buying the double standard in this case.

Amazing, I posted this thread because some dolt White Knight said that RR perception hasn't changed & since I cannot speak for all, I was curious & .......... White Knight comes in & argues everyone's "opinion"
It is obvious, perception has changed

Never liked RR. Hater from the beginning, haha. She's a great arm bar artist, but that's all I'm giving her. Her attitude stinks!

Back