Have you changed your opinion on Ronda due to TUF?

the whole opening sequence was about MIESHA, how did she not upstage her.

I didn't really read into it that extensively. I just saw Miesha walk in, exchange cordial greeting, tell Ronda she's there to coach, and then Ronda left and looked for her coach when she couldn't find Dana. I didn't see it as being all about Miesha at all. But who knows? All I've been saying regardless is that people are trying to make a huge deal about every little word, facial expression, gesture, anything with Ronda.

The answer to your sig question: Chael Sonnen?

I haven't seen it, what's she done that's given off a bad impression of her?

She is losing her cool a little like stress that she is hiding trying to take on to much and please all is not possible and she hasn't learned it yet.

Yea I'm starting to hate her. She seems like she has emotional issues big time.

At first, I didn't like how she reacted when Shanya lost, but then I remembered how I felt when I was cornering a fighter last year in a fight which he lost, and I remember just staring at the guy and wanted to fight him so badly. So, she had a similiar reaction... just on a scaled up version.

she came across real bad at that party....

"trainer! trainer! get over here and tell miesha i hit pads really good!"

yeah that was totally like a school yard bully douche move... " oh you hear what dis fool be saying??? come listen dis jive ass turkey b saying!!! for reals??? you know who i is biatch??? bubba... tell this fool how bad ass i be!"

LMAO!

I used to hate miesha and was so happy when ronda beat her first time,,,, now i am hoping miesha KO's rondas ass or cyborg gets into the UFC and destroys "billy bad ass" ronda!

i now soooo badly want to see ronda get destroyed and her punk ass trainer TARVERDYAN!

I try not to get too caught up with what goes on in the TUF house because I know people can be portrayed in a way that's not really accurate...but I came in kind of liking Rousey, mostly because im a big fan of the Cesar Gracie team and I know she is friends with them..but this show has me turned me against her, she comes across like such a ****. Her striking coach seems like a real ass as well.

Yea I'm starting to hate her. She seems like she has emotional issues big time.

Rhonda has daddy issues and meisha dates douchebags. So far out of the both of them I like tates personality better, she comes off as less bitchy than rousey.

yeah that was totally like a school yard bully douche move... " oh you hear what dis fool be saying??? come listen dis jive ass turkey b saying!!! for reals??? you know who i is biatch??? bubba... tell this fool how bad ass i be!"

LMAO!

I used to hate miesha and was so happy when ronda beat her first time,,,, now i am hoping miesha KO's rondas ass or cyborg gets into the UFC and destroys "billy bad ass" ronda!

i now soooo badly want to see ronda get destroyed and her punk ass trainer TARVERDYAN!

Dream on.

Sorry bud I took my tin foil hat off. Funny though Miesha admits publicly that she her and the UFC discussed letting Ronda "react" to Miesha's arrival with the news she was coaching without telling her against who. I guess Tate was in on the conspiracy?

As for Ronda, the first episode she said some stupid shit but the point is its no where near the big deal people are trying to make it on sherdog. All she did tonight was walk up to the bar and interpreted by sherdog its "she wants to fuck Caraway".

You are such a delusional white knight it's ridiculous. And she didn't just walk up to the bar, she kept getting uncomfortably close to caraway and when meisha told her to back away she sat there and tried to be a stupid bully. High school shit.

I would be pretty embarrassed to be on either team from how they are acting. I also hate to say it, but I felt bad for Bryan because at the end of the bar scene you could tell her didn't want to be involved.

I wanted her to beat Miesha during the first fight. Over time I started to not really care for her. Then now after watching TUF, I really dislike her.

And I have come to like Miesha after watching the first few episodes of TUF. She's much more level-headed and likeable.

No, my opinion has not changed on her.

Hated her before, hate her even more now.

To be honest, she actually disgusts me, and I'm hoping she posses for Shadface.com some day

Wasn't a big fan of hers and I find myself liking her even less...just the basics stuff like at least Tate is smiling and being cordial to others while Ronda just had that sour face the whole time. To make it even worse is that face she makes when she cries, which has been a lot so far. I know lots of people dig that pouty "lower lip" thing she has going but it doesn't do it for me. She's a great athlete, nobody can take that away from her but she doesn't seem to be endearing herself to fans on a personal level and if the season continues like this, Tate walks out with tons of new fans and support going into their rematch.

She seems to be confusing being a strong person with behaving like a bully.

It looked in the previews for the next ep that she was squaring up to some dude. That's gonna go down like a cup of cold vomit as well.

Last edited:
You are such a delusional white knight it's ridiculous. And she didn't just walk up to the bar, she kept getting uncomfortably close to caraway and when meisha told her to back away she sat there and tried to be a stupid bully. High school shit.

You just completely made that up. "She kept getting uncomfortably close?" They didn't even show that. It showed her saying I"m going to get some wine, and her starting to walk, and it cut immediately to Miesha walking up and telling her to move. You people are fucking complete tools.

I was a fan, but my opinion has been shifting on her since the way she was around the Tate v Zingano fight. That pathetic video where she was saying how she would have loved to 'torment' Tate and how Tate would be getting fucked with a strap on by Caraway after her loss was the beginning. Not so much what she said, but the fact she was saying these things to look cool around her BFF, team and Middle Easy asslickers. My opinion on her has gone further downhill from then onward. She's an egotistical, insecure bully with a serious chip on her shoulder.

Last edited:
That pathetic video where she was saying how she would have loved to 'torment' Tate and how Tate would be getting fucked with a strap on by Tate after her loss was the beginning.

Come again?

You just completely made that up. "She kept getting uncomfortably close?" They didn't even show that. It showed her saying I"m going to get some wine, and her starting to walk, and it cut immediately to Miesha walking up and telling her to move. You people are fucking complete tools.

You are blind idiot , no point to argue with you if you don't want to see obvious...

I didn't mind Ronda before TUF , I would even root for her against Cyborg , but now I want to see someone kicks her but.... Hopefully Tate beats her...

Back