Have you changed your opinion on Ronda due to TUF?

Hold on you guys actually watch the show? I DVR it and fast forward through like 80%, only stopping to watch commercials and the fight.

I'll admit I watched the bar scene, but only because I though there would be a fight.

I always had a thing for Ronda, I love watching her interviews, fights and training.
Watching her antics on TUF was far from fun but it only shows she really competitive and a sore loser too. Also when emotional she makes herself look bad by talking nonsense.
I don't really hold that against her and haven't changed my mind.
Edit: having read the comments I should probably also admit that I like Nick Diaz.

Last edited:
When I heard RR say something about she was gonna retire undefeated I kind of turned on her... then the whole first fight where she was telling the Queen of Spades that this other girl isn't even worthy of being in the ring with her, I lost more admiration... then the way she behaved after the loss made me lose all respect for her personally. Can't wait to see someone pound her face in someday... I'm hoping it's that big ginger Peggy. She looks like a monster... one I'd do.

From what I've seen on the show, I'm actually quite worried for Ronda if she ever lost the title. Seems like she would enter a manic depression, and go suicidal.

Every coach in TUF has talked to their coaching staff when weird shit went down. But when Ronda does it, she needs to grow up and it's "a daddy thing".

There's a name for this kind of thing.

Haterism infected shertarded nit-wits. Evidenced by the tonnage of idiotic, childish Ronda comments (see below)

I have a theory that she is into rough sex and secretly wants to bang Caraway.

Last edited:
I didn't like Ronda before the show, now I pretty much despise her.

I didn't like Meisha before the show, now I think she is ok. You can tell she is passionate about WMMA and really respects all of the girls.

Fighters I gained more respect for after coaching TUF:
BJ
Rick Franklin
Brock
Jens
Serra
Bisping
Chael

Fighters I lost respect for:
Hughes
Kos
Rampage x2
Shamrock
Jon Jones

From what I've seen on the show, I'm actually quite worried for Ronda if she ever lost the title. Seems like she would enter a manic depression, and go suicidal.

Like she did when she lost in the olympics right? Or when her dad committed suicide? Yeah, she can't overcome loss very well can she dipshit?

Not a bit. Tate has been the catalyst for most of the animosity from the start of the show, starting with the way she chose to make her entrance. She's continuously antagonizing Rousey.

To be frank, this season of TUF sucks so far. It's two women being bitchy to eachother. Possibly the worst coach pairing possible. I have a feeling that Rousey/Zingano would have been 172,000 times better, simply because Zingano has no reason to try to cause problems, and there's no history behind their relationship. Tate and Rousey can't hold their shit together around one another, and it drags down the quality of the show.

Fightmaster sucked because all it was, was a bunch of annoying coaches bickering and talking trash to eachother. This season of TUF is the same way, except that at least Rousey has a reason to dislike Tate.

If I wanted to watch bitchy lady drama, I'm sure there are shows on The Learning Channel (where, in a bizarre paradox of what-the-fuckery, every show on TLC is worse than every other show on TLC) or MTV I could watch for that. I don't like listening to women argue in real life, I don't want to watch it on TV.

I don't think I've ever bailed on a season of TUF before. Even when the fighter quality was substandard, or the coaches uninteresting, I still found it to be entertaining. But Rousey's crying and Tate's smirking and fake personality are utterly turning me off to this season.

I rarely let a fighter's personality affect me if they are fun to watch. I like watching Rousey break people's arms, and will continue to do so. I like watching Miesha Tate get kicked and kneed in the face, and will continue to do so. But I'm not sure how much longer I'm willing to watch them interact in the most ridiculously awful ways on television. Certainly there has to be paint drying somewhere.

:icon_neut

What a crock of shit. apostle agreeing with you drives me to call bullshit not just once, but twice. BOTH of you are going to watch this show and never stop. Perhaps for the same reason I am watching it: Because of the girl drama between Ronda and Tate.

Tate doesnt belong on the show. We get it. But shes here and shes won 2 to nothing. Ronda beat her decisively before and I dont think that will be different in their 2nd match.

Make no mistake though...

Ronda is the epitome of a poor sport. She WON last time and shes walking around as if she not only owns the division, but she owns the ufc. Ronda was given a reason as to why Tate is on the show. She doesnt have to agree, but Ive been watching with my own 2 eyes that dont require glasses, shes not kept her emotionally handicapped mouth shut. She has already beaten Tate and prolly will again, yet she has made a CHOICE to say these things.

On the flip side you got Tate. Smiling. Winning. Staying calm. Doing all the things I can see a coherent, intelligent person, coach, and a woman being, yet I am supposed to believe shes playing manipulative mind games? That shit wont sell here. Worst case scenario for me: She is playing mind games. And shes 2-0.

Cat being on the show may had just been just another run of the mill show. It may had been same ol same ol and gotten monotonous. Perhaps not. Fact is, we dont know and I personally enjoy the torment exchanged between them, I personally enjoy Ronda squirming in defeat, and I personally enjoy arguing with people who want to suck Rondas dick.

Guess what slugger, you aint gonna fuck her and neither am I, even if we both want to. We dont know her and we arent good friends with her. All we have is face value and as it was before the show, my opinion hasnt changed on her. Shes a smug, selfish brat, and the worst personality a champion could have.

:icon_neut

What a crock of shit. apostle agreeing with you drives me to call bullshit not just once, but twice. BOTH of you are going to watch this show and never stop. Perhaps for the same reason I am watching it: Because of the girl drama between Ronda and Tate.

Tate doesnt belong on the show. We get it. But shes here and shes won 2 to nothing. Ronda beat her decisively before and I dont think that will be different in their 2nd match.

Make no mistake though...

Ronda is the epitome of a poor sport. She WON last time and shes walking around as if she not only owns the division, but she owns the ufc. Ronda was given a reason as to why Tate is on the show. She doesnt have to agree, but Ive been watching with my own 2 eyes that dont require glasses, shes not kept her emotionally handicapped mouth shut. She has already beaten Tate and prolly will again, yet she has made a CHOICE to say these things.

On the flip side you got Tate. Smiling. Winning. Staying calm. Doing all the things I can see a coherent, intelligent person, coach, and a woman being, yet I am supposed to believe shes playing manipulative mind games? That shit wont sell here. Worst case scenario for me: She is playing mind games. And shes 2-0.

Cat being on the show may had just been just another run of the mill show. It may had been same ol same ol and gotten monotonous. Perhaps not. Fact is, we dont know and I personally enjoy the torment exchanged between them, I personally enjoy Ronda squirming in defeat, and I personally enjoy arguing with people who want to suck Rondas dick.

Guess what slugger, you aint gonna fuck her and neither am I, even if we both want to. We dont know her and we arent good friends with her. All we have is face value and as it was before the show, my opinion hasnt changed on her. Shes a smug, selfish brat, and the worst personality a champion could have.

Need a tissue little guy?

It might be that she wanted to steal Tate's man to add insult to injury but he's seen pictures of her from her judo days and wouldn't touch her. Ronda could be dying to tell Tate that she's been with her man.

You need to get out more

Like she did when she lost in the olympics right? Or when her dad committed suicide? Yeah, she can't overcome loss very well can she dipshit?

Hey Mr Armenian coach, relax a little. Use more cognitive ability, and less subconscious defense mechanisms. That's just childish.

Back