• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social hats

Bought a Nike cap (100% polyester, velcro back) instead of mesh which would have let sunlight thru like pantyhose.

I've worn hats my whole life damn near. I'm from the South and it's what most men do.

These are my Kryptek Camo hats. These are my new favorite hats. High quality with new strap technology in the back.

Screenshot_20240616_225014_Gallery.jpg

I started wearing Boston Scally Caps (Irish Flat caps)

flat_cap_boston_scally.jpg
Do you sell newspapers out in the corner?

If it’s cold out I’ll wear a toboggan.

do you like to wear a hat ? i used to wear beanies with a little bill in them in middle school and old school snapbacks with the little cord around the front that old dudes like to rock

now i barely if ever wear things on my head

do you like to wear a hat or do you keep your head bare ?

please share your thoughts and feelings and lightly discuss hats ITT

ty ily
During winter, yes.
For summer, might try it out.
Haven't bought one yet.

My haikus are done for the day.

I wore my new baseball cap briefly when I knew I'd be walking under strong sunshine and may have been too tight since my head ached a bit from it. It's a difficult balance because too loose might risk wind blowing it away. I bought velcro instead of fitted or elastic.

This time of year, I'm always wearing a hat when outdoors it seems. The sun is pretty much directly overhead in the afternoons in Florida.

When living up in the north in the winter time I was always wearing a beanie wool cap. I considered it survival gear for the frozen area live in.

Back