Social hats

Warm and cosy beanie in the winter if needed and going with these 2 in the spring/summer

0557906000255001_pro_93fbe.jpg

46874654xp_13_f4ad5w.jpg

@weaselkenievil :cool:

Ah the tourist look.

Ball cap in summer and Irish golf hat in winter .

Winter: beanie

Sweating: bandana

Used to wear baseball hats but not so much anymore.

Reactions: 666
For short runs - buff and visor
Long runs - Columbia fishing hat
Casual - sports cap
Winter beanie or merino buff

Yes I'm bald.

Only at work
Baseball cap backwards when it’s sunny as I get bad sunburn on the back of my neck when it’s sunny
Leather cowboy hat when it’s a rainy day
Straw cowboy hat when it’s a heat wave

Newsie cap during fall/spring to keep the drizzle off and stay warm.
Wool beanie or hunter's hat during winter (the latter for when it gets really cold).
Normal cap during summer to keep the sun from ruining my beautiful face.

I wish it was socially acceptable to wear old fashioned hats, but I don't want to look like an incel gangster any more than I already do. One thing to look forward to in becoming old is that you can suddenly wear any hat you like and you'll look like Leonard Cohen, not the m'lady internet guy.

Newsie cap during fall/spring to keep the drizzle off and stay warm.
Wool beanie or hunter's hat during winter (the latter for when it gets really cold).
Normal cap during summer to keep the sun from ruining my beautiful face.

I wish it was socially acceptable to wear old fashioned hats, but I don't want to look like an incel gangster any more than I already do. One thing to look forward to in becoming old is that you can suddenly wear any hat you like and you'll look like Leonard Cohen, not the m'lady internet guy.

I started to wear a classic flat cap in wool, I am finally an old grumpy man.. only to discover the young douche bags are wearing them. Getting old suddenly sucks.

I live in a beanie this time of year. I'll do a trucker cap in spring but I get too hot in the summer to wear hats but being bald, I am always cold in the winter.

Yes I like to wear hats. Keeps the sun out of my eyes. Usually a baseball cap forwards.

do you like to wear a hat ? i used to wear beanies with a little bill in them in middle school and old school snapbacks with the little cord around the front that old dudes like to rock

now i barely if ever wear things on my head

do you like to wear a hat or do you keep your head bare ?

please share your thoughts and feelings and lightly discuss hats ITT

ty ily

This is the only hat I wear.
IMG_20230601_231442_01.jpg

I used to wear them alot when I had hair, but I'm pretty much bald all the time now and I prefer no hat. Sun and wind on the bald dome feels good, unless it's too hot then I do wear a cap because I don't want skin cancer and stuff.

Only at work
Baseball cap backwards when it’s sunny as I get bad sunburn on the back of my neck when it’s sunny
Leather cowboy hat when it’s a rainy day
Straw cowboy hat when it’s a heat wave
I used to walk under the hot sun with baseball cap, then realized, ears aren't magically protected from the sun so bought Columbia boonie hat which is too floppy when windy.

I read New Era official MLB caps are contractually obligated to be made in USA, but the ones in stores are made in Bangladesh. I'm guessing it's cheaper than made in China.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back