Social hats

hats never but this all the time
R.4909f8d4a46ab84b09f8e16d8a62f24e

I’ve still got all of my hair and it is long hair. It is a pain to maintain but I’ll throw on a hat when I go to the market quickly. I wear dad hats. Mostly vintage looking ucla hats.

C-RGW53GWS-NTB-HR-F.jpg

I also so find it funny people still wear their hats without creasing them and have that giant sticker on them.
That look like this.
hat-900x675.jpg

I have a couple like this from Banana Republic. My buddy always makes fun of me and tells me I should just grow a beard and become the “craft beer guy” now. Lol fuck that guy I just like these hats.
Maybe in Oregon. But on the east coast these bad boys are not for hipsters. Hipsetrs wear these:
OIP.FM0kXXCMZ28Cev_pdkPbcgHaKk

R.26f9402ed88acf61ec381b45fda17805

After seeing Over the Top, I wore a backward baseball cap until I was 30, at the gym or on training runs lol.

giphy.gif

Nowadays not so much. I don't usually wear a hat but if it's really cold or if I have a cold, I wear a polartec watch cap to keep my head and ears warm. If it's really sunny I wear a boonie hat to keep the sun out of my eyes.

Hunky Tony.

6xbsbxy0bwx71.jpg

Wearing a hat is the only reason to live

Nope, no hats nowadays.

I have very long hair and they don't seem to stay on it very well. Plus my head seems warm enough.

Baseball cap when I don’t feel like washing my hair or it’s raining. Beanie in the winter time although it’s never really that cold anymore to wear one. I like the look though.

I had 5 flat caps that I were on rotation from 2013 to 2017. I lost most of them. Still have the black one but I stopped wearing them.

s-l300.jpg

The only cap I wear now is a ufc/reebok army hat. An olive version of this:

s-l400.jpg

<Dany07>

Tbf, I didn't buy it. I might as well use it.

<Fedor23>

I wear a Noggin Boss
c68fdd81-snapshot-11.jpg

FimdvDSWQAQVl0C__1_.jpeg
Is there armor underneath?

I could have swore MLB baseball briefly had similar hats just for pitchers in case of line drive right back at their heads.

Used to wear new era hats in high school. I’ve seen stopped trying so hard

Used to think wearing hats was a meme for men. Until the pandemic when they shut the barbershops down for three months and I just had to wear run while running. Now I love them especially for the gym. I keep it simple, triple black trucker. I rock a slick back haircut with an undercut and the top is long. When I'm not wearing hair product I'll rock a hat.

Kryptek makes the best hats I've worn. Own about 7 or 8 of them.

OIP.SK4w5MPJSDNgnfS_SsgZyQHaHa

R.bc4f2365287dee569f19bd43eb788a5f

500ae3cb-b07e-4b86-bf0a-dbdb6dc3281e_1.bff5599e366e589c5625b4dcaeabeecd.jpeg

Baseball hats in the summer, ski hats in the winter for me.

Back