• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has Ortega lost his granite chin?

Shay Brennan

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He got dropped by a punch from Yair who isn't known for punching power.

His toughness is still there though as he recovered and got the submission victory

This was surprising because he ate a lot of Yair's punches in the first fight.
Max and Volk hit harder than Yair and they weren't able to drop Ortega in their fights.

Ortega posts always remind me of that awkward backstage shirtless "apology" for getting injured during his first fight with Yair. Looks like he's trying to size up Rodriguez sister while his (ex) chick gets all jelly and pulls him away🤣

Him being barely able to walk because of his twisted ankle in that round was a factor to the knockdown

you should check out the yair fight, i thought he was toast in the first round.

Ortega posts always remind me of that awkward backstage shirtless "apology" for getting injured during his first fight with Yair. Looks like he's trying to size up Rodriguez sister while his (ex) chick gets all jelly and pulls him away🤣

lol that was weird, what kind of delusion is that.. say he's sorry? they're probably over the moon about the win, don't give a shit how it went down

Max grinded it down <RomeroSalute>

lmao at seeing his last fight and thinking that.

Vintage Iron Chin Ortega

Max and Volk aren't exactly power punchers themselves I wouldn't make too much of it but looking at the amount of headshots guy has taken it most likely has deteriorated
I think you should make much of it. They both severely beat him to the point where they had to call the fight against Holloway and should have called the fight with Volk at the end of that round when he couldnt fucking get up.

Lets make ALL WE CAN OF THAT

he took a long time off so he can keep this thing going because of those fights.

I think you should make much of it. They both severely beat him to the point where they had to call the fight against Holloway and should have called the fight with Volk at the end of that round when he couldnt fucking get up.

Lets make ALL WE CAN OF THAT

he took a long time off so he can keep this thing going because of those fights.

well

that was the last part of my sentence bruv

first part was about that he didn't get dropped

Back