• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Anime and Manga Thread v48

Getting closer to that 50th version of this thread!

Common or new recommendations for all:

One Piece
Berserk
Hunter X Hunter
Monster
Solo Leveling
Parasyte
Hajime No Ippo
Welcome to the Ballroom
One Punch Man
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
Liar Game
Gangsta.
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Blue Lock
Bambino!
Yakitate!! Japan
Big O
Cyborg 009
Sakamoto desu ga?
Samurai Champloo
G-Gundam
Spy x Family
Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious

Lol, I'm a Marvel 60-90s fan and 2000 and fan but finding myself wanting to try some manga out, thanks for the recommendations exactly what I came here for, I've watched One Piece so I'll start with that....

Lol, I'm a Marvel 60-90s fan and 2000 and fan but finding myself wanting to try some manga out, thanks for the recommendations exactly what I came here for, I've watched One Piece so I'll start with that....
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

That's it. That's all you need. You'll be an anime snob in an instant because nothing will ever compare nor will ever top that.

Had no idea they made this crossover. I know many probably don't like it, but it was fun to watch.

No one's watching Oblivion Battery?

john-travolta.gif

Because latest episode was damn.
I'm your Huckleberry. Yeah, the latest episode of Oblivion Battery was a nice surprise.

I was expecting something would happen at the end of the episode where Kei would go back to his dumb self. I still expect he'll revert back to his amnesia version at some point but I'm glad we get to see the Commander for a few more episodes.

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End (only 28 episodes)

extended-frieren-poster-photoshop-v0-329vcbxvlbpc1.png

Anyone know what this is? Modern military taking on medieval forces and dragons? Looks goofy as shit but I'm intrigued.

Back