Has Khabib EVER been in trouble in a single fight?

That’s not trouble by any stretch

I’m talking where the ref might stop it trouble ( where all Khabibs opponents seems to find themselves)
Clear eyes during the whole exchange, defends 4 follow up punches easily, continues marching forward. This isn't much at all. the fact that this is all that people have on khabib speaks volumes.
You ask, you receive

Conor will break his hand on Khabib head

No.

He totally took #11 to a decision for "real belt" because he could have finished him.

Not really in trouble. He got hit. Maybe a slight wobble? Never listen to Joe Rogan lol

Then again. I wouldnt wanna eat those shots against Conor. I mean. MIchael Johnson is fast as hell though

Not in trouble but..all the sherdog Judges scored the TIbau /Khabib fight for TIbau.
I've watched it a few times now and the case can be made for either fighter.

Jordan Breen scores the round 10-10 (30-28 Tibau)
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 Tibau (30-27 Tibau)
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Tibau (30-27 Tibau)

Lol...yep. He was wobbly and hurt.

By that winging punch that missed

Look at his resume.

He shouldn’t have ever been in trouble.

No.

He totally took #11 to a decision for "real belt" because he could have finished him.

I thought Dayna moved Raging al up to #2 the day of the fight to try to make it more legitimate.

Reach much? Anyone that says “Almost lost to” in regards to a yet undefeated fighter like Khabib is definitely reaching and hating I would even Say
<Fedor23>

YYpxpec.png

He panics

Been defeated by the scale multiple times
He has only missed once, which was against Trujillo and set a record for takedowns.. no panic there. He never hit the scale in the 2017 bout vs Ferguson, because he went to the hospital prior. So technically, he has only missed once on the scale. Since then, he has beat the scale by coming in under the 155 limit in his last two fights.

Not really in trouble. He got hit. Maybe a slight wobble? Never listen to Joe Rogan lol

Then again. I wouldnt wanna eat those shots against Conor. I mean. MIchael Johnson is fast as hell though

Not in trouble but..all the sherdog Judges scored the TIbau /Khabib fight for TIbau.
I've watched it a few times now and the case can be made for either fighter.

Jordan Breen scores the round 10-10 (30-28 Tibau)
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 Tibau (30-27 Tibau)
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Tibau (30-27 Tibau)

That video seals It for me

That right hook def had Khabib rocked

The way Khabib's legs budge in the next exchange when trying to back out of range is very telling. Johnson clearly had Khabib hurt

You have to figure in that situation Conor doesnt let Khabib off the hook

Conor is a master of making you pay for every little thing, recognizing any little crack in an opponent's armor, and exploiting it to the extreme

AlsobIf your legs buckle in front of Conor, that's like slashing yourself in a pool full of Megalodon sharks

Also everyone knows Conor is 10000000x the boxer Johnson is, with universe superior skill and fight IQ...but on top of that, Conor is still also way faster then Johnson too...there's literally nothing Johnson has on Conor

Last edited:
The Nate he fought was 180+ and 185+ pounds respectively In both Conor fights and has an Iron chin. People like to leave out the fact that those fights took place at 170

there isn't a lightweight on the planet who can take shots as well as that version of Nate.

As for what kind of chin Khabib has? who knows

It's definitely going to be tested here though
You're wrong. Nate was 210lb for that fight and was 6'7

He has neer fought against anyone who could bring it . And if in doubt he always missed weight and pussied out .

And Conor is a chicken ? At least he always turns up .

Now he is fighting someone who is accurate as fuck who has no fear and is going to take the center of the Octagon and is going to start landing shots flush to the chin . Then we will see how good a fighter he is. If he gets past Mcgregor @155 I will bow down before him but in all honesty I can’t see how he can beat Conor . His stand up is not good enough to beat or hang with Conor .

If every round started with Khabib on top of Conor on the ground I would still call it 60 /40 for Conor
He fact it starts on the feet I give Khabib zero chance .

he's only missed weight 1x in his UFC career. Please, gtfo with this bullshit.

Yeah because he never even made it to the scale for 209 because his weight cut went so horrendously bad.

Nope. MJ made contact but it didnt do anything no matter what Rogan or anyone else says

If Conor can lay some Tiramisu hands on Khabib it may be night night

Back